The Euros

17 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

They were out on their feet. A goal was coming anyway. They had 10 me at the end. If it was still 1 all, England would of scored. 

the danes were out on their feet from about the 75th min and their subs made the team weaker

Just now, folkestoneger said:

If Italy win I believe they will have won every single game (17 in total I think)including qualifiers . That would be an achievement 

Tbh, Italys midfield is miles better.

England have some firepower though and i think they’ll win it.

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Thousands of people in Scotland pretending to be fucking furious that England did it when in reality they couldn’t really give a fuck. It’s more a case of I’m more Scottish than you cause I hate England.

Im fucking delighted for England and that was superb scenes at the end. Hope they do it 

I’m not against England winning. I’ve lived down here long enough to know the petty hatred for England by some scots isn’t really reciprocated.

Just now, Badger said:

Only watched the home nations. Not seen any other games, but has the tournament been that bad?

England have been pretty turgid to watch.

Spain were meh until semi’s and tbh they were fantastic last night.

France, Germany and Portugal - poor.

Belgium looked spent.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Tbh, Italys midfield is miles better.

England have some firepower though and i think they’ll win it.

Italy have had to beat both Belgium and Spain to get there. I think both those teams are better than England so have Italy as favourites but not certs given England’s home advantage.

4 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I’m not against England winning. I’ve lived down here long enough to know the petty hatred for England by some scots isn’t really reciprocated.

I think that is what annoys me. I've spent most of my adult life working out of England.

Nobody in England really gives a fuck about Scotland as a football team, infact - dare I say - most probably are happy if we do well.

It is unrequited hatred up here. That said...... do I want to see them win.....

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Italy have had to beat both Belgium and Spain to get there. I think both those teams are better than England so have Italy as favourites but not certs given England’s home advantage.

Rice and Phillips are good players but the midfields last night were on completely different levels to Englands.

Be an interesting game.

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

The petty bitterness by some is pathetic. Ranting and raving about the commentary and spouting their anti English pish - all they have to do is switch it off - it’s like our fans watching Sportscene and moaning about it - dont fucking watch it it’s pish anyway 

20 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Glad England won....but i must admit to mixed emotions.

If they win it we are never going to hear the end of it...so I'm torn,

It's a bit like seeing your mother-in-law drive your brand new car over a cliff

😂

1 minute ago, Badger said:

I think that is what annoys me. I've spent most of my adult life working out of England.

Nobody in England really gives a fuck about Scotland as a football team, infact - dare I say - most probably are happy if we do well.

28 ish years down here for me and unless we are in direct opposition it’s normally just as you say.