The Euros

41 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Fucking hell 😂😂 if that was Rangers and Kent went down like that inside the box we'd be screaming for a penalty. I didn't realise we had so many bitter fuckers in our support.

Don't see anyone raging.

The ref I can see why he gives it, when it goes to VAR it's clear it's not a PK. It shouldn't have been given.

If it was us I'd still say it wasn't a pk but Id take it, but it's not a pk at all for me.

There isn't any contact at any point 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Absolutely raging my man. Cunts cheated their way through. You telling me that was a penalty? 

Definitely. Think the challenge was that bad the game should have been awarded to England there and then 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Definitely. Think the challenge was that bad the game should have been awarded to England there and then 

🤣🤣🤣 Fucksakes! If they won the game fair and square I’m ok with that. If I’m a Danish player or in fact a Danish fan or a neutral like me I’m fucking sick at the sight of this decision from the officials. Garbage. 

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s clearly interfering with play. Surprised it has hasn’t been talked about more, I’ve never seen play continuing with two balls on the park like that

Play was stopped with two balls on the park at another stage though. I didn't notice that/none of the commentators or officials noticed it, or players commented on it during play... 

7 hours ago, johanhentze said:

OG and a pen that wasnt?? Aye..

Cry more.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s clearly interfering with play. Surprised it has hasn’t been talked about more, I’ve never seen play continuing with two balls on the park like that

:lol: you’re never letting that go eh?