MyGers members to get ticketing priority

RFC55

36 minutes ago, G13 said:

Yeah, I got this too mate and tbh I was a bit worried but like yourself have already payed up the 1st of 4 payments so hoping its just block emails being sent out. 

Is this just your second season of having an ST mate? Cause the club do a 4 month payment option as well without the interest 

Looks like more and more and waking up to us all being exploited by greedy bastards running the club under the guise of helping us being their top priority. Causing division, funny how prioritising certain groups over others causes such division eh? Starting to regret paying yet another season ticket to be treated like an idiot. 

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Was it definitely about st , I got an email yesterday about cccs options still being open 

Mate it could have been that, but it had all my seat details on it.excuse me for being stupid, but what does the continuous credit card scheme even mean? It defo says renewal on it.sorry for being an idiot, but there are so many schemes like mygets, admiston house etc.used to be an st was all you needed.

No Surrender 

Rab 

1 minute ago, rab wilson said:

Mate it could have been that, but it had all my seat details on it.excuse me for being stupid, but what does the continuous credit card scheme even mean? It defo says renewal on it.sorry for being an idiot, but there are so many schemes like mygets, admiston house etc.used to be an st was all you needed.

No Surrender 

Rab 

CCCS is to sign up to games where the money is automatically taken off your nominated card so you don't have to purchase every cup ticket, European ticket, friendly ticket etc.

14 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

No Surrender 

Rab 

It's the scheme to automatically buy  Cup/ Europe tickets instead of having to phone etc when they go on sale 

1 hour ago, rab wilson said:

Thanks for clearing that up bears.

No Surrender 

Rab

Other thing to add is that if you want a ticket for a cup semi or a final then you should be ticking the CCCS box. If you don't it is quite difficult to get one via the club unless we draw a small team. It doesn't quite guarantee you a ticket but it almost does unless you are @jintybear.

34 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Other thing to add is that if you want a ticket for a cup semi or a final then you should be ticking the CCCS box. If you don't it is quite difficult to get one via the club unless we draw a small team. It doesn't quite guarantee you a ticket but it almost does unless you are @jintybear.

Don't think cccs will get the cup semis or final now mate but MyGers members get the benefit.

Only non ST home games and home friendlies were on the cccs this season 

16 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Don't think cccs will get the cup semis or final now mate but MyGers members get the benefit.

Only non ST home games and home friendlies were on the cccs this season 

You need to still tick non season ticket homes to get priority. MyGers ST members who have signed up to CCCS get priority then it’s ST holders who are on the CCCS.

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You need to still tick non season ticket homes to get priority. MyGers ST members who have signed up to CCCS get priority then it’s ST holders who are on the CCCS.

Ffs :lol:.

9 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Is this just your second season of having an ST mate? Cause the club do a 4 month payment option as well without the interest 

Yes mate, it's the second year, the first year when I was offered it I paid I think it was 10 instalments but once I had set it up I got another email that I could've paid in one go. I took the 4 month option this time 👍👍

4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I am never lucky in the ballot! Maybe this year 😂