MyGers members to get ticketing priority

RFC55

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Get your sentiment but unfortunately the reality is no bears logging onto their steam at home saying that’s good the shop will get some money today from the people at the celtic game 

It's not sentiment though, my sentiment would be that we wait until all fans are back. I'm talking about being realistic, we need revenue streams to survive. 

It's shit, but the pandemic has been shit for everyone - we've all had to rise above our personal wants and make sacrifices for bigger causes. This is another one. 

Fans in as soon as possible, although as someone who agrees with the principle of MyGers I think it's shite that the club are prioritising those people in this circumstance. 

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

It's not sentiment though, my sentiment would be that we wait until all fans are back. I'm talking about being realistic, we need revenue streams to survive. 

It's shit, but the pandemic has been shit for everyone - we've all had to rise above our personal wants and make sacrifices for bigger causes. This is another one. 

Fans in as soon as possible, although as someone who agrees with the principle of MyGers I think it's shite that the club are prioritising those people in this circumstance. 

By rights some people should only miss one competitive league game , sturgeon said normality on the 19th august, no doubt that will be normality apart from full football stadiums , aye the MYGers thing is just to try get the season ticket holders not in the scheme to sign up 

Paid the £50 last year for mygers just to try get a season ticket, was lucky enough to get one even though I only had about 50 points, never renewed mygers as thought it was really pointless this season, I have now sunk over 1k to get a stream that I could get off the firestick and now been told you need to pay another £40 just to be considered 😂 they can shove it tbh. 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m honestly sick to the back teeth of the way the club treat the fans. Had my pretty expensive season ticket for years, but because I’m not a MyGers member I’m excluded from a ballot to be allowed back in (despite paying the same as or more than everyone else, and without this ever being referenced at the time of buying a ticket). 

Genuinely coming close to saying fine then, and not renewing next season. 

The most annoying part of this whole situation is your last paragraph. You know you’ll renew. I know I’ll renew and the club themselves know we’ll renew. We’re all mugs in this situation and they’ll continue to treat us like this as long as we’re winning unfortunately/fortunately. 

Same argument with the kits - absolutely shite designs, tin pot communication/marketing and awful quality but will always continue to sell out and be shafted on the price of it all. 

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

no doubt that will be normality apart from full football stadiums , aye the MYGers thing is just to try get the season ticket holders not in the scheme to sign up 

Unless you go to Silverstone - where they can cram in 140,000! Fucking lunacy.

30 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Any decent lawyer would tear the club a new arse on this. No judge could possibly hold this up.

Season ticket holders have entered into a contract with the club. The club must ensure fairness in attempts to fulfill that contract.

Rangers do not give a fuck about fans. Never have, never will. 

All they have ever cared about, and all they ever will care about - is fleecing the blue pound at every opportunity. 

all they're doing is kicking fuck out of blind loyalty - should be fuckin ashamed - if the other mob were treating their support like this we'd be laughing our fuckin heads off 

Ive had a  season book since 1988 but like fuck will i be joining their mygers racket. Never joined last year on the principle that its purely a way to charge people for what they used to do for free. Pulling a cunts trick like this makes me more determined not to join. If i miss out on a game or two so be it.

I pay for new strips every year for my lad...and I mean all strips.

He's so peed off with this decision that hes told me under no circumstances will he want a strip (strips) this season. Tad surprised, but wholly support him.

In effect, Ive now saved myself over £200 and Rangers have lost it. 

Im conscious others will make some comment reagrding this decision...but loyalty and fairness shoupld operate both ways.