Season tickets sell out..

51 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Was thinking that myself. The only thing I could come up with is because some seats are now counted as hospitality/VIP like Bar 72 etc? 

I think that is the case.

Bar 72 prices rose sharply and buyers get extra add-ons, so maybe counting them as hospitality now. 

amazing when you think we've no been in ibrox for well over a year and not everyone is gonna get in straight away this season.

i hope the club is really looking at a way to increase capacity. if we're selling out ST's 6 years in a row then that says something. i reckon we could easily bump it to 60-70,000. i know increasing capacity is expensive but it'll help bring in more money. it might take a while to pay for itself but we need to invest in the future of the club. also maybe all the money the club is bringing in with MyGers they could use that towards it.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Took me 3yrs to get 3 seats together. That was away back in the 3rd division I applied for them though 

Yeah they're both together and they need to move together, so I understand the challenges - but it sticks in my craw when we jump from renewal deadline to sell out without any feedback.

10 hours ago, Willis said:

Great news, keeps admin 2 at bay for another few months

Months?

Always the optomist Willis.

A fortnight at most mate.

Just bought our new strip. Hope we get to play in it.

:craphead:

55:champions: last season, treble on our anniversary would be nice mate.

• 1 month later...

Lost my smart card during lockdown, emailed ticket office on Monday for a replacement and got the automated reply, but heard nothing else since, I’m beginning to panic now, does anyone know what’s happening, as there must be a good few in this same position ?  No smart answers please, I’m stressed enough 😢

8 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

Lost my smart card during lockdown, emailed ticket office on Monday for a replacement and got the automated reply, but heard nothing else since, I’m beginning to panic now, does anyone know what’s happening, as there must be a good few in this same position ?  No smart answers please, I’m stressed enough 😢

If you have twitter then message the SLO or if you have a FF account tag him on there as he doesn't reply to us plebs on here 

2 hours ago, BlueBeard said:

I emailed the TO 2 weeks ago and we just got our replacement Smart cards in the post there, haven't charged us which is weird...