Spartans vs Rangers Colts - Official Match Thread - Tuesday 20th July 2021

10 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Anybody going tonight give me a shout if you see me.

I got a nice green and white polo top at weekend so will be wearing that tonight.

I seen this fella at the game. Was cheering the Spartans goal

Worth watching

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

How did people get a ticket for tonight or Saturday?  Thinking of going to the game at east Stirlingshire on Saturday then leaving ten minutes early to head to ibrox.   

if you go on to fanbase  you can buy a ticket  they will e mail you a copy with a barcode take that with you and you will be fine  i am just back from tnites game  it worked perfectly for me  and i have my copy for sat

Just now, billscott said:

if you go on to fanbase  you can buy a ticket  they will e mail you a copy with a barcode take that with you and you will be fine  i am just back from tnites game  it worked perfectly for me  and i have my copy for sat

sorry should have said if you go onto fanbase it will show a list of clubs click on east stirling and it will come up with sats match

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Really enjoyed that.

Team played well, very impressed by the standard.

i was very impressed as well you can see they have been coached similar to the 1st team  i bet spartans players are knackered tnite  the amount of chasing they had to do

13 minutes ago, billscott said:

That fan base app only has tomorrow’s east Stirling game on it.