Another battle with SPFL

KingKirk

12 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Can you name any other sponsorship/company we are associated with that is in that same type of business? 

I personally don't see any of our public sponsorships that clashes with cinch.

Personally I think the type of business is irrelevant. The new sponsorship must infringe of a current contract. I could easily be wrong though. 

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

It doesn’t matter who it is. Rangers have an existing contractual obligation which they would need to break to play ball on the cinch deal. Doncaster was told this in June and he soldiered on anyway.

He has put himself in this position and Rangers are correct to enlighten the other clubs of the truth as opposed to Doncaster’s version of the truth.

I totally agree with it doesn't matter who it is, I was just wondering why everyone is assuming it Parks.

Doncaster has more lives than a cat. The man along with his merry men are hopeless. Doncaster should of gone ages ago but the SPL is more concerned with hating itself. 

Robertsons letter made it clear that back in June we informed them that we could not agree to this as it would violate an existing contract. They chose to ignore this and pushed ahead anyway which is typical from that mob. Did they tell cinch about this ? I rather doubt it. Which may have legal consequences for the SPFL.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fire on. You figured out how I 'hate Rangers' yet?

Because they *'more or less banned you' and it impacted your career and now you'll use every single scenario you can to stick the boot in

*They either banned you or they didn't

Don’t see what Rangers have done wrong here tbh. Informed a month in advance it would breach our current contract rules which is stated in their own rulebook but they decided to go with it anyway and go with the tried and tested Big Bad Rangers narrative. 

I’d imagine if it breached celtic current contracts it would’ve been bye bye cinch

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Because they *'more or less banned you' and it impacted your career and now you'll use every single scenario you can to stick the boot in

*They either banned you or they didn't

You've been saying I hated Rangers since long before last August so that one doesn't stand up.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Don’t see what Rangers have done wrong here tbh. Informed a month in advance it would breach our current contract rules which is stated in their own rulebook but they decided to go with it anyway and go with the tried and tested Big Bad Rangers narrative. 

I’d imagine if it breached celtic current contracts it would’ve been bye bye cinch

Celtic have a contract with Parks too but it doesn't seem to be a breach

On 02/08/2021 at 20:56, TEFTONG said:

Cant have Parks losing money to Cinch. 

So of course the Club come out with their heads a bobbin. 

On 02/08/2021 at 22:15, Hadron Collider said:

Is it not Parks? 

On 02/08/2021 at 22:19, BrotherTJ said:

I read it as more of a confict of interest with Douglas Parks car sales business, which to me, is  perfectly valid.

I mean why would you willingly promote  a rival?

On 02/08/2021 at 22:41, don logan said:

This is a bizarre stance by us if it is indeed in support of the car sales arm of the multi millionaire, Douglas Park's, empire. Would be astonished if we are the only club in the SPFL with a used car salesman on the board.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Nobody has said it’s to do with Parks bar yourself. I hardly think cinch is wanting to provide us with buses are they? 

Apart from these folk of course? I've still not actually said that it's Parks. I've pointed out a couple of times why it doesn't make sense that it would be Parks' as it doesn't appear we have any commercial arrangement with them beyond providing matchday transport (same as they do for Celtic and a couple of other clubs).