Hagi

Best I've seen from Hagi , work ethic and attitude were what is needed if the lad is going to fulfill  his potential. 

Keep this up and the wee man will be world class, always had the technical ability and with the change in attitude he can go far.

Just wish he had a bit more pace but that just being greedy I guess. :lol:

7 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Said it after the Madrid game, i think hagi would be better in the midfield 3 instead of one of the number tens if we play the 433 system, id rather we played 4231 with aribo, hagi, wright in behind roofe, imo that's the 4 that all have the speed, touch, intelligence and movement to unlock sit in defences 

If he shows the bite that he did yesterday then he could play there 

9 hours ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Can’t question his attitude which is more than can be said for most of that team right now. Genuinely not trying to be controversial here but I still don’t see what all the hype is about, particularly in games (admittedly most of them) when he’s being played out of position. Last night? 2 passes, 1 tackle, 1 marauding run down the right, 1 rant at the ref to lift the crowd. First touch is off too often, he can’t run and there’s too many misplaced 5 yard passes. He was average last night and is average just about every time he plays.

Played in Kent for a sitter. 

2 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

Played in Kent for a sitter. 

I factored that in. I don’t know if you’ve ever kicked a baw in your puff, but either way, even you could’ve played Kent in from that position. Executing a 6 yard pass with a nice weight doesn’t justify the hype for me. He’s shown very little to suggest he’s good enough to start every week.

I factored that in. I don’t know if you’ve ever kicked a baw in your puff, but either way, even you could’ve played Kent in from that position. Executing a 6 yard pass with a nice weight doesn’t justify the hype for me. He’s shown very little to suggest he’s good enough to start every week.

Played 20 years. Hagi is our top assist and hasn’t played as much as some. 

Ridiculous. Whilst not been our best player, he’s certainly proved he’s good enough to play in that team. 

Good man @tannerall

22 hours ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Can’t question his attitude which is more than can be said for most of that team right now. Genuinely not trying to be controversial here but I still don’t see what all the hype is about, particularly in games (admittedly most of them) when he’s being played out of position. Last night? 2 passes, 1 tackle, 1 marauding run down the right, 1 rant at the ref to lift the crowd. First touch is off too often, he can’t run and there’s too many misplaced 5 yard passes. He was average last night and is average just about every time he plays.

What a lot of nonsense you speak. 

5 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

What a lot of nonsense you speak. 

What bit’s nonsense? When everyone’s fit he’ll be back on the bench unless he consistently offers a bit more than the occasional 6 yard pass. How Kent gets pelters after a few poor performances and Hagi offers less and gets away with it is beyond me.

16 hours ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Does morelos start tomorrow? 

16 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

What bit’s nonsense? When everyone’s fit he’ll be back on the bench unless he consistently offers a bit more than the occasional 6 yard pass. How Kent gets pelters after a few poor performances and Hagi offers less and gets away with it is beyond me.

Hagi offered more than kent last season, with less game time

4 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Hagi has now had two really good performances on the trot, his thru ball for Wright against Dunfermline was quality not just a 6 yard pass although he's pretty good at those little passes at the edge of the box, especially when it's a tight game. 

Hagi is not all hype and hopefully proves he can be a regular starter this season.