*****Official Ross County v the Champions Thread*****

McEwan's Lager

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Usually I would agree but what he did on Thursday was criminal and I can’t believe he was our first sub today after it 

We were warned about him. He's exactly what the Sheffield United fans said. An abysmal signing.

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

mate we have conceded two against a team who was 3-0 down to hibs after like 25 minutes last week and didnt have a shot on target the whole match. 

I was expecting a statement performance. All this has done is flag up more questions and more worries

Questions and worries fair enough, me too. Form changes though we all know this. Early days

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

Yeah but we also have a game Thursday and another one Sunday, all top clubs rotate

Do we really need to be rotating defenders though? Centrebacks don't do anywhere near the amount of running in a game as some of the other positions in the team. Goldson played just about every minute last season with no issue.

Just now, The Beast said:

We were warned about him. He's exactly what the Sheffield United fans said. An abysmal signing.

Am sure our scouting team are trawling sheffield united fans forums before making a signing...

"Sorry John, on second thoughts, dave1969 from Leeds says your dugshite; so we will have to rescind our offer"

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Do we really need to be rotating defenders though? Centrebacks don't do anywhere near the amount of running in a game as some of the other positions in the team. Goldson played just about every minute last season with no issue.

I don't remember anything like this amount of rotation with some of our best teams in the past.

Just now, stevemac said:

Am sure our scouting team are trawling sheffield united fans forums before making a signing...

"Sorry John, on second thoughts, dave1969 from Leeds says your dugshite; so we will have to rescind our offer"

Should've trusted dave1969......

Good win. 

Always really hard to go away from home after a European tie. See teams drop points every time. 

Some decent performances -  obviously really need to get back to keeping clean sheets. 

Good to score from a Corner and hope that continues. 

Onto the next. 

Archived