*****Official Ross County v the Champions Thread*****

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

That's the only thing I could come up with

Roofe's looked sharp when he's played this season, looks up to speed so we don't need to worry about him

Morelos could do with the minutes to get the sharpness back, Hagi has had a few fitness knocks already & Kent needs to find his form

Issue with that plan is if it backfires, we should be playing the players who are looking good, not trying to help others find their form/fitness

Play Morelos & Roofe. It's that simple.

i quite enjoyed that game sitting with a bottle of wine and a few ciders on a sunday afternoon

yes we were slack with some defending but looking a little better than lately

still think we need to change our play up a bit and get forward quicker

also more shots from outside the box I'm sure it will pay dividends

roll on Thursday they all need a good performance

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

1 cubic Km of cloud will have a mass of about 551 tons to be fair.

I'd love to see a stat of what percentage of his passes go to either of the centerbacks...because i think it would be fucking high!

2 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Another dug shite performance. Dreading next weekend tbh

Gerrard has swung the old firms in our favour over last couple of seasons...and I know we not setting the world on fire but I dont think we'l get get beat. But Amenia it is first via Morocco, Iran, and kabul

Attacking wise thats as good as we have been this season, particularly the first 30 minutes. Problem is we have a habit of switching of for periods of the game and at the moment we are being punished. Second goal conceded is not the first time this season we have allowed a team easy possession from a throw in and conceded a goal, all be eventually its from a penalty.

Reasonably good at 0-2 ,debatable free kick then poor defending at the goal put us on the back foot.

Not a penalty for me however we've had a few from similar situations more Importantly another win going into a busy week ahead now the hard work starts.

Kent will start next week purely due to the fact he puts the shitters up everyone of their players and fans. Kent has had bad spells before and came good, the fans need to start backing him.

Front 3 of Roofe, Morelos and Kent next weekend.

Thought we were much better in midfield and attack today. Bit sloppy at times in defence but I've no idea why the gaffer is persisting of changing it every game. Never helps.

Much better going forward today. We could have scored two or three more today 

What was worrying today was some slack play in our own half leading to quick County counter attacks that led to a silly foul or letting a free shot off.

McGregor is doing his job and saving them but the poor attempts to block the original shot and then the rebounds isn't good at all.

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Much better going forward today. We could have scored two or three more today 

What was worrying today was some slack play in our own half leading to quick County counter attacks that led to a silly foul or letting a free shot off.

McGregor is doing his job and saving them but the poor attempts to block the original shot and then the rebounds isn't good at all.

Tbh I think McGregor is another one who doesn't look as convincing as last season. He looked unbeatable at times previously. I hope not but time has maybe started to catch up with him.