*****Official Ross County v the Champions Thread*****

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I love seeing Scotty Arfield score. I truly love the man. This will be his last season and I hope he savours every minute of it.

When did you decide this mate or have I missed him coming out and saying this? 

25 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Really don't think a 2 goal away win margin warrants this kind of reaction.

against as poor a team as that? Thats exactly what peoples reaction should be.

Im amazed at how low peoples standards are. We are defending champions, its well past the time the players started acknowledging that and putting in the performances that merits a starting jersey. They look comfortable to just go through the motions at 2-0 instead of pushing each other on the park to get better and improve.

How many goals do you think the Tims would have taken off that Ross County side today? Double figures most likely. 

Arses need booted and attitudes need to changed if we are going to win the title this year, the automatic CL spot means there isnt time to fuck around and hope we turn the corner or x or y player stops picking his arse and puts in decent performances week in week out. 

Might sound harsh but that should be the reality of playing for a team like Rangers

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Tbh I think McGregor is another one who doesn't look as convincing as last season. He looked unbeatable at times previously. I hope not but time has maybe started to catch up with him.

No wonder he looks unconvincing, when he shows up and gets changed and sees a backline of balogun and goldson in front of him he probably thinks "surely I've earned the right to ease into retirement and not worry about they two in front of me" 

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

against as poor a team as that? Thats exactly what peoples reaction should be.

Im amazed at how low peoples standards are. We are defending champions, its well past the time the players started acknowledging that and putting in the performances that merits a starting jersey. They look comfortable to just go through the motions at 2-0 instead of pushing each other on the park to get better and improve.

How many goals do you think the Tims would have taken off that Ross County side today? Double figures most likely. 

Arses need booted and attitudes need to changed if we are going to win the title this year, the automatic CL spot means there isnt time to fuck around and hope we turn the corner or x or y player stops picking his arse and puts in decent performances week in week out. 

Might sound harsh but that should be the reality of playing for a team like Rangers

Will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't being serious there.

35 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Really don't think a 2 goal away win margin warrants this kind of reaction.

County hadn't scored a league goal today, not only did they get two, we also needed shagger to save us again

And given they only had 33% of the ball all game, we still allowed them 9 shots on goal with 5 on target

On the ball we are looking better now, quicker at times and more fluid, off the ball we are a fucking disgrace, barely any pressing as a team up top (pointless morelos pressing one centre half who can then pass it wide either side and the next rangers player is 15 yards away) and when the ball is in our half we hit panic mode no matter how many men we have behind the ball, hurried clearances, people sleeping and ball watching, 

Now thats alright to an extent when you have nearly 70% of the ball, that won't happen next week, giving up 9 shots to ross county, could easily be double that against that mob

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No wonder he looks unconvincing, when he shows up and gets changed and sees a backline of balogun and goldson in front of him he probably thinks "surely I've earned the right to ease into retirement and not worry about they two in front of me" 

You're in to your story telling today Jim

Just now, Amato said:

Will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't being serious there.

Give me the benefit of the doubt? The fuck you think you are? the forum police :lol:

Whats wrong with that statement? Its pretty fucking accurate they have won their last 2 games at a canter against similar SPL fodder

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Give me the benefit of the doubt? The fuck you think you are? the forum police :lol:

Whats wrong with that statement? Its pretty fucking accurate they have won their last 2 games at a canter against similar SPL fodder

Wasn’t double figures though so not an accurate statement at all 

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

County hadn't scored a league goal today, not only did they get two, we also needed shagger to save us again

And given they only had 33% of the ball all game, we still allowed them 9 shots on goal with 5 on target

On the ball we are looking better now, quicker at times and more fluid, off the ball we are a fucking disgrace, barely any pressing as a team up top (pointless morelos pressing one centre half who can then pass it wide either side and the next rangers player is 15 yards away) and when the ball is in our half we hit panic mode no matter how many men we have behind the ball, hurried clearances, people sleeping and ball watching, 

Now thats alright to an extent when you have nearly 70% of the ball, that won't happen next week, giving up 9 shots to ross county, could easily be double that against that mob

So we're looking at 18 shots against us at home to the tarriers? 😂

You're on the moon man 

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We won 4-2 away from home and never really looked like not winning. To call for a clear out and say you're sickened after that is just beyond the bounds of reason