*****Official Ross County v the Champions Thread*****

5 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

As much as the boys were idiots, the howling from the fans of that mob, who regularly sing songs glorifying terrorist scumbags, abuse their own jewish players, sing songs about the dead, and continually deny, deflect and cover up the rampant child abuse that went on at their club for decades, is fucking unreal

If any of them are looking in, fuck off and deal with your own rancid club and fans before trying to lecture us about ours

They also employ Leigh Griffiths 😂 a convicted fucking racist 

5 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

As much as the boys were idiots, the howling from the fans of that mob, who regularly sing songs glorifying terrorist scumbags, abuse their own jewish players, sing songs about the dead, and continually deny, deflect and cover up the rampant child abuse that went on at their club for decades, is fucking unreal

If any of them are looking in, fuck off and deal with your own rancid club and fans before trying to lecture us about ours

Already posted on THEM thread.
Alfredo Morelos is RACIALLY abused by 59,000 of the bastards every time he plays against them,and it's dressed up as fuckin banter.
horrible club for the dregs of society who couldn't give a fuck about offending anybody,but will be happy the onus is never on them,never.

7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Already posted on THEM thread.
Alfredo Morelos is RACIALLY abused by 59,000 of the bastards every time he plays against them,and it's dressed up as fuckin banter.
horrible club for the dregs of society who couldn't give a fuck about offending anybody,but will be happy the onus is never on them,never.

That’s fine, but it’s pure whataboutery. 

Rangers fans acted like thick racist bawbags, and the cunt that put it online should still be walking back from Dingwall.

I read a lot on social media this morning about the much improved play of Kent & Tavernier yesterday. I'm not seeing it. I thought they were both average which I suppose is an improvement on bad. They are still underperforming in my opinion. Also, both should have scored late in the game.

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I read a lot on social media this morning about the much improved play of Kent & Tavernier yesterday. I'm not seeing it. I thought they were both average which I suppose is an improvement on bad. They are still underperforming in my opinion. Also, both should have scored late in the game.

Agree. The only person i see willling to make runs throught he defence in th elast 3rd is Hagi and Arfield. Yesterday Tav seemed to want it out wide all the time and then took a fucking age to try to get a cross in (however that could be down to the fact that Morelos spent more time looking for the ball on the edge of the box while in a tight space than battling in the box). Kent tried to take on a few players but more often than not made a cunt of it.

A better performance than recent - Yes but still far below from what they should be.