Do we ever just concede a good goal?

GOAT

Sometimes you hold your hands up ffs, they’re a better side than we are. I’d take getting pumped 2-0 off of Lyon all day long to just be back playing European competition compared to where we were not so long ago, some cunts have short memories. 

5 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

What a fucking mental thread! The lad puts it on a postage stamp for the first goal with a beauty of a strike from about 25 yards+out and OP is claiming we never concede good goals 🥴

I wouldn't like to see the letters you post mate.....it hit the bottom corner :lol:

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Sometimes you’ve got to put yer hands up and say we were beaten by the better team

Yes they are, but we as a team have regressed, even gerrards first season, we played free flowing fitba, aggression, fight, desire to win the ball back, pressed as a team/unit...list goes on

If you are not concerned by this season so far then you have a huge shock coming... I hope im wrong but the signs are worrying.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I don't deny it mate but come to the Greenfield on a Friday, any Friday, and I'll buy you a pint. All friendly and we'll get a good blether about the rangers.

Thanks mate but I feel you're a bit overly friendly here. Creepy like. I'm not a batty boy ffs.

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Yes they are, but we as a team have regressed, even gerrards first season, we played free flowing fitba, aggression, fight, desire to win the ball back, pressed as a team/unit...list goes on

If you are not concerned by this season so far then you have a huge shock coming... I hope im wrong but the signs are worrying.

To be fair, they cunts across the way are a hamstring away from running a raffle to get into their team.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thanks mate but I feel you're a bit overly friendly here. Creepy like. I'm not a batty boy ffs.

You think that someone offering a pint is being over-friendly? Embarrassing from you mate. Not interested in your sexuality which is a fucking riddy as well.