Main Stand (MRB/MRC)

STRUTH82

40 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's the steel columns and the impact they have depends on how far or how close you sit to them. Obviously the closer you are, the more the pitch is obscured.

Aye that's what I was thinking, it's just the seating plan doesn't really show where those colums are. 

I'll probably just go with it.

Took my old man to the Inter Milan CL game years ago and the tickets were restricted view. The restrictions weren't even that bad, just a bit of the pitch corner you couldn't see unless you leaned forward to see past the pillar. But despite the fact it was a free ticket for him the moaning cunt just kept going on about it for most of the game. Rubbing his neck as if it was sore. 

On par with the time I took him to Bar 72 for his birthday and he moaned about the stairs, then moaned about how crowded it was, then refused to eat or drink anything. 

6 hours ago, Monkey Butler said:

Took my old man to the Inter Milan CL game years ago and the tickets were restricted view. The restrictions weren't even that bad, just a bit of the pitch corner you couldn't see unless you leaned forward to see past the pillar. But despite the fact it was a free ticket for him the moaning cunt just kept going on about it for most of the game. Rubbing his neck as if it was sore. 

On par with the time I took him to Bar 72 for his birthday and he moaned about the stairs, then moaned about how crowded it was, then refused to eat or drink anything. 

Sounds like your dad's a wank Tbh 😂😂

9 hours ago, Monkey Butler said:

He sounds a delight

9 hours ago, Monkey Butler said:

Your dad supports seltik doesn’t he.