Hibs Semi

ForeverAndEver

21 minutes ago, Bearsinblue said:

Result 👍🏻

The wife gave him the loan of her Mercedes whilst his car was being fixed. He used half a tank of petrol without refilling it. I told her to dig him up but she let it go. 

All is forgiven now though. 

On CCCS, two for me and Dad, hopefully we are in the South Stand and in or near the lower/disabled area. Wont know until tickets arrive, might chase Rangers up and see if they can tell me, if tickets not suitable, watch on TV and get the TO info right for a potential final. 2012-2020 lockdown, always in disabled in South or up the back of the north, former are always great seats. 

23 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The wife gave him the loan of her Mercedes whilst his car was being fixed. He used half a tank of petrol without refilling it. I told her to dig him up but she let it go. 

All is forgiven now though. 

🤣🤣 Yeah all’s forgiven 👍🏻

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes mate

Is there a way to do it? The only way I’ve tried was the cancelled Blackpool game but I done them both separately but ended up together anyway before it got cancelled it was so frustrating because they were in different mygers tiers… 

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Is there a way to do it? The only way I’ve tried was the cancelled Blackpool game but I done them both separately but ended up together anyway before it got cancelled it was so frustrating because they were in different mygers tiers… 

When you can choose post or collection there’s an add more to basket option mate, can do that and just change the name.

2 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Nah fuck all, just joined mygers but. My mate said all CCCS were getting but I'm CCCS and got nothing.

1 hour ago, dbyst said:

I'm on CCCS but nothing for me, fucking bollocks!!

The top 50% of CCCS members got, the remaining 50% will get if we get an extra allocation or people don't buy by the deadline

14 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

The top 50% of CCCS members got, the remaining 50% will get if we get an extra allocation or people don't buy by the deadline

How do they decide who is "the top 50%" what's changed from the hearts semi or celtoc final a few years ago when we all got?

Just now, DiamondDan said:

How do they decide who is "the top 50%" what's changed from the hearts semi or celtoc final a few years ago when we all got?

Purchase history whereas previously it was a random ballot between everybody who signed up.

I’ve emailed the Ticket Centre advising that I can’t purchase my ticket due to “a card validation error”.  I’ve also informed them that other supporters are having problems purchasing their tickets using visa debit cards. No idea if I will get a reply. Fuckin hopeless. 

3 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

That’s what mine was saying, mine is visa debit too seems to be a glitch with those cards. Her MasterCard worked with no issues.

I’ve just emailed the ticket centre mate. Her card is a visa debit too so I can’t purchase my fuckin ticket just now. 

34 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I’ve just emailed the ticket centre mate. Her card is a visa debit too so I can’t purchase my fuckin ticket just now. 

Did you select visa debit and not just visa from the drop down menu? All these things I’ve suggested sound obvious but they’re mistakes easily made. I used visa debit and it went through ok so it’s strange how it’s ok for some and not others 

9 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Did you select visa debit and not just visa from the drop down menu? All these things I’ve suggested sound obvious but they’re mistakes easily made. I used visa debit and it went through ok so it’s strange how it’s ok for some and not others 

I selected visa debit mate. Your suggestions and help are much appreciated .