Hibs Semi

ForeverAndEver

58 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I got allocated for this but canny be fucked having to log in and purchase it, always ends up a hassle these days. Went years with no issues anaw last two seasons have been brutal 

Takes 2 mins mate, log in to log out (but don’t use Visa).

11 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Is there a way to do it? The only way I’ve tried was the cancelled Blackpool game but I done them both separately but ended up together anyway before it got cancelled it was so frustrating because they were in different mygers tiers… 

There's four of us in our family and friends group, for the away games we've been allocated this season we have logged on and bought individually and at different times and always been allocated together. I am not sure if the T.O. computer is programmed to link one name to another in their group or not, but I know we're not the only ones to get seated together.

You might find that you do get your tickets together automatically.......then again we are all well aware of the T.O. "computer" performance from previous experiences. 

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen someone on FF say that ticking the save card for future use got them sorted 

I managed to purchase my ticket using the missus visa debit card !!! Fuck knows why mine wouldn’t work. Thanks for your help mate 

On 27/10/2021 at 18:22, scottyc06 said:

We’ll have upwards of 25,000 tickets for this! If you’ve signed up for cccs you’ll be guaranteed a ticket! 

I’ve not got my season book this year and don’t expect it to drop to MyGers only so if anybody isn’t making it let me know 👍

30 years in IT industry and software development and it has me fucking stumped. Shambles.

1 hour ago, stuart1994 said:

The ticket website is absolutely fucked, went on to buy a ticket been allocated in priority group one and every time I went to buy one I just kept getting a error message saying a maximum of one ticket can be purchased.  

I got same message  my order history says  purchased. Although it says Rangers number GENERIC and cost £0 total fuck up

2 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

The ticket website is absolutely fucked, went on to buy a ticket been allocated in priority group one and every time I went to buy one I just kept getting a error message saying a maximum of one ticket can be purchased.  

Just keep updating basket / refreshing if you can.