New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

25 minutes ago, beararse said:

Castore rubbing their hands with glee as they prepare to roll out a special ‘orange’ kit to celebrate playing teams that have a vowel in their name

This made me smile before realising it’s probably closer to the mark than you actually intended 😉

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye he lives just along the road from me - can see his house from my office. I used to get a lift back and forward to u20s games from him sometimes. He's often in the Cotton House. :lol:

Mmmm Cotton House ,the only good thing about living around here .

2 hours ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Wouldn’t want Terry near us but the word on their forums is that, when he left this summer as defensive coach it’s all went a bit pear shaped. 

I'm not sure about John Terry as a manager but we definitely need someone who can coach us on defending set pieces, we've been terrible at it for a while.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Any pictures of Russell Martin arriving yet at London City Airport?

He’s a Vegan Buddhist mate. He’s more likely to arrive in London as a passenger in the back of a rickshaw than he is to arrive on a plane.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Likewise

Did you ever expect the board to move as fast as this with the man the majority want in charge as the front runner?

Touché 

Truthfully,no.i expected this to drag on into next Thursday or Friday to be honest.what about you?