Would You Prefer To Stand At The Football?

Thermopylae

Would you prefer to sit or stand?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Would You prefer to sit or stand?

• Sit
    • Stand

1 hour ago, BrotherTJ said:

Sit.

Cos I'm fucking disabled.

Stupid fucking question.  If you want to act like a tit, feel free.  Most do and stand anyway.

That’s a very angry post for 7am. I’m sure once you’ve had yir weetabix you’ll feel better. 

I’m convinced the people of GF1 actually don’t know the answer to this as they sit until we get to between the halfway line and 18 yard box then jump up blocking folks view every time. Holy shit was that infuriating after a couple of games when you have a lot of chances.😂@Roy Hobbs

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

I’m convinced the people of GF1 actually don’t know the answer to this as they sit until we get to between the halfway line and 18 yard box then jump up blocking folks view every time. Holy shit was that infuriating after a couple of games when you have a lot of chances.😂@Roy Hobbs

Seems to be right where I sit that it starts as well. 

17 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Was murder for us vertically challenged ones back in the day, always found a good spot right up until about 5mins till KO when inevitably that big 6'5" gorilla would make is way in and stand right in front of me (cunt), standing on tip toes the rest of the game trying to see over shoulders, atmosphere was better I'll admit but I have to say it was nice when all seated stadiums came along and I was able to see what was going on.

Wife was at theatre in Edinburgh last night. This was her view 😂072FE85C-053D-40AE-9C60-B261E129DC7F.thumb.png.ec1a49509233ee0c97eeb179de57ff24.png

13 hours ago, BrotherTJ said:

Sit.

Cos I'm fucking disabled.

Stupid fucking question.  If you want to act like a tit, feel free.  Most do and stand anyway.

Here’s a question: have the Club improved the disability area for matches? Area may be the wrong word but given your previous rage I didn’t want to poke the Bear more and say disabled seating if you’re in a chair…

I’m not even trying to act the cunt by the way. It’s just always something that seems to get overlooked at Ibrox whenever ground improvements are mentioned.

Don’t batter me :Gio: