*****The Official Champions v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

1 minute ago, don logan said:

Might have been mentioned during the game, but Kamara's extreme reluctance to have a shot is maddening. It should be getting addressed. Three times in the first half, he was in a prime position for a dig at goal but knocked it sideways. 

Yeah, but he’s also really, really bad at shooting. 

Hagi, Arfield and Aribo have been looking for a shot markedly more often under Gio. That will do us. I’ve got no problem with our dm whipping balls out to Kent when he’s got a full back isolated instead. 

2 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Yeah, but he’s also really, really bad at shooting. 

Hagi, Arfield and Aribo have been looking for a shot markedly more often under Gio. That will do us. I’ve got no problem with our dm whipping balls out to Kent when he’s got a full back isolated instead. 

If he's bad at it, then work on it and add some goals to his game. He's got a lovely touch everywhere else on the park so can't believe that he can't develop his ability to shoot from distance too.

1 hour ago, don logan said:

Might have been mentioned during the game, but Kamara's extreme reluctance to have a shot is maddening. It should be getting addressed. Three times in the first half, he was in a prime position for a dig at goal but knocked it sideways. 

He tried a dig but it was awful, although did end up with a chance for Alfie.

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

That second goal last night was absolutey filthy. Amazing team goal. 

I think the first was from the training ground as well by the way it was celebrated by Goldson, he knew Morelos would be in that position and played the ball right to him.

12 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Keeping clean sheets. Playing more defensively and not trying to make 30 crosses a game.

Part of the reason we aren't conceeding the first goal every game.

I blame Gio. :raging:

I'm talking about his overall play, Goldson had to cover for him twice last night as he struggled with their winger, his crosses are poorer than we expect from him.