*****The Official Champions v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

2 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

You know some mutant will currently be counting his 13 fingers and 12 toes to come up with a combination of stoppages that justifies 7 mins of stoppage time, when the recommendation was 6 mins.

Corrupt no other word, there constant whining about refs as usual pays off 

Just now, BlueThunder said:

People need to forget them and concentrate on how we are playing. For their sanity of nothing else.

We are 4 clear and even if they somehow beat us we would still be ahead of them. 

That's dominance 

Just now, BlueThunder said:

People need to forget them and concentrate on how we are playing. For their sanity if nothing else.

I agree i keep getting texts from my son about how they are doing in games when I really do not give a fuck, it's what we do that matters.

7 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

Whatever else you can say, we're dispatching teams and knocking the ball around nicely. They're struggling. We have nothing to fear from that shower of shite.

They have one tactic and that is attack. Their defence is a shambles and we will rip through it. Will just have to keep in mind that refs add on injury time on top of injury time,  on top of injury time with the cunts.

Totally expect a 100 plus minute game if we are beating them and 90 minutes on the dot if (no fucking chance) they are winning.

We have proven time and time again that they can't touch us. Gio is a huge management upgrade and will bewilder the fat one with his tactics.

Anyhow. Solid performance tonight, Morelos is proving his doubters wrong. Kent is growing by the game and velcro feet Aribo is a joy to watch.

We welcome the chase! 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

We are 4 clear and even if they somehow beat us we would still be ahead of them. 

That's dominance 

I'd struggle to see how they could beat us we are much better than them we have a stronger bench that they have playing for them.