SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

The passport app no longer works with just two jabs. Mines didn't confirm my third I had before christmas until a couple of days ago.

I was the same, got third jab but it didn't update online, however I requested a paper copy and it came a couple of days later confirming my third.

I think it has just taken time to update online, which is the opposite from what we expect nowadays.

3 hours ago, Monkey Butler said:

I wish people would stop going on about this like it's a real thing. Same drama when covid passports were first introduced. Nobody is going to give a fuck. 

You argued only a few weeks ago there was no chance you'd need a booster to be able to go to the football "because we're not North Korea" so not sure you're a great shout for someone to listen to :pipe:

1 hour ago, Monkey Butler said:

You don't need a booster to go to the football. 

and I quote (from today)

"And, second, from Monday the requirement to be 'fully vaccinated' for the purposes of Covid certification will include having a booster if the second dose was more than four months ago.

Alas, you do

13 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

and I quote (from today)

"And, second, from Monday the requirement to be 'fully vaccinated' for the purposes of Covid certification will include having a booster if the second dose was more than four months ago.

Alas, you do

No mate. A negative LFT also gains you entry.

IMG_20220111_234942.thumb.jpg.21b8a002bd4469d95743d6d6d0331e79.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, the sliver fox said:

Aberdeen - St Johnstone game off due to bad weather. Wonder what the powers that be will do now, given there are no free dates for fixtures to be rearranged?

There's plenty free dates for teams that aren't in Europe. It'll be rescheduled for when we play Dortmund most likely.

56 minutes ago, the sliver fox said:

Aberdeen - St Johnstone game off due to bad weather. Wonder what the powers that be will do now, given there are no free dates for fixtures to be rearranged?

play it on the free date in the midweek that we play Dortmund most likely.