SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

42 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Haven’t seen any of the announcement but just seen a tweet that you can get in with negative LFT any truth in that?

Correct, the app (at least in England) has a "Domestic" QR code that produces a simple in the verifier app which stewards use (you can download this yourself and see, search NHS Verifier on app stores), irrespective of whether it's for vaccinated or negative LFT. Only the "International Travel" QR code has vaccine data such as status, dates and types, or a link to it, encoded in it - and it is presently illegal for a domestic service provider (ie the Club or stewards) to ask for your International Travel QR code, they may only ask for your Domestic use code.

CC @The Specky Liar ; that's one test result I'll be uploading before my trips to Ibrox :pipe:

1 minute ago, Assegai said:

Correct, the app (at least in England) has a "Domestic" QR code that produces a simple in the verifier app which stewards use (you can download this yourself and see, search NHS Verifier on app stores), irrespective of whether it's for vaccinated or negative LFT. Only the "International Travel" QR code has vaccine data such as status, dates and types, or a link to it, encoded in it - and it is presently illegal for a domestic service provider (ie the Club or stewards) to ask for your International Travel QR code, they may only ask for your Domestic use code.

CC @The Specky Liar ; that's one test result I'll be uploading before my trips to Ibrox :pipe:

Said it many times before, no issue with having to do LFT tests to get in places what so ever

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not disagreeing with that , tarriers have history of getting games postponed to suit them, but to say the snp brought these restrictions in because they had injuries and players out with covid is just ridiculous. 

Agreed it's nuts if folk think the SNP somehow worked with them to get the game called off. 

Scum did what they've always done jumped at an opportunity to try and get some kind of advantage.