SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Don't think there is any way to register an LFT test on the app. Just confirms you're jabbed or not.

In England you register a negative LFT here. It appears in the app as a valid Domestic QR code, expiring in 48 hours, within a few minutes.

https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result

I'd recommend downloading the NHS Scotland Covid Check app, here's the Google Play link. It's what the stewards will be using and will allow you to see in advance what kind of response your QR gets.

I've validated by testing that it is exactly like the NHS Covid Pass Verifier in England in how it functions and that it only shows a pass , name and expiry date when scanning a Domestic QR code (albeit my partner's English one) - ergo there is no way to tell the difference between vaccinated, boosted and negative LFT.

I think the unvaccinated will be fine getting in to events with a negative LFT when asked to present.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=scot.nhs.nes.covidpassverify

Update:

The NHS Scotland link to report a negative LFT takes you to the UK Gov website I posted a couple of posts back. Therefore negative LFT will get people in Scotland a Domestic QR code as per above.

https://www.nhsinform.scot/campaigns/coronavirus-covid-19-report-your-test-result

9 minutes ago, Assegai said:

I'd recommend downloading the NHS Scotland Covid Check app, here's the Google Play link. It's what the stewards will be using and will allow you to see in advance what kind of response your QR gets.

I've validated by testing that it is exactly like the NHS Covid Pass Verifier in England in how it functions and that it only shows a pass , name and expiry date when scanning a Domestic QR code (albeit my partner's English one) - ergo there is no way to tell the difference between vaccinated, boosted and negative LFT.

I think the unvaccinated will be fine getting in to events with a negative LFT when asked to present.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=scot.nhs.nes.covidpassverify

Update:

The NHS Scotland link to report a negative LFT takes you to the UK Gov website I posted a couple of posts back. Therefore negative LFT will get people in Scotland a Domestic QR code as per above.

https://www.nhsinform.scot/campaigns/coronavirus-covid-19-report-your-test-result

I live in Wales so my Info won’t come up when scanned, Same for English and NI based bears?

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just like it was obvious they were always going to change the definition of fully vaccinated to needing to have had the booster, it is just as obvious that within weeks they are going to remove the option of a negative LFT.

When she talked of making 'adaptions to pre-pandemic life to live with coronavirus' yesterday she used the example of masks, but it is a near on certainty she means covid passports too and the digital ID thing is where all this is heading.

Head in the sand stuff if people think otherwise.

What amazes me is there are many high profile members of government who opposed the idea of passports .But as soon she wanted them they backtracked and toed the party line .

It’s not just the man on the street that sees the problems it’s her own ministers too .

The idea of ID cards has never really phased me .Because if you have nothing to hide it shouldn’t matter .This passport thing has changed my mind .We live in a free country and we should all have the same rights of access as each other .

Fair enough if a particular business sees a benefit in restrictions then that’s up to them .But it shouldn’t be forced on by government .

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

My boys mate got jabbed in England and got a knock back from a pub in Wales as it didn’t register on the scanner

That's odd, I thought they used the NHS Covid Pass Verifier app in Wales (Play link below). I can guarantee that the app produces identical positive results for our negative LFT (me) and vaccine (her), both England - so I'd speculate that that's a data issue rather than a systemic one.

At any rate, I recommend everyone downloads the Verifier apps so they have the intelligence of knowing what stewards will see if/when their individual QR code gets scanned before they leave the house.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.gov.dhsc.healthrecord

44 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I live in Wales so my Info won’t come up when scanned, Same for English and NI based bears?

Have restrictions in wales been lifted? Don’t think it would be right if you came up here to enjoy our new freedom if folk in wales are still snibbed.:hit:

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

:lol: , I was drunk n trying to find it on my phone at ibrox and the guy laughed n just said on ye go 

I was pished and couldn't find mine either, ended up just waving a random photo at the cunt and he gave me a thumbs up :lol:

I caught it over Christmas and my vaccine passport has been updated to state my COVID immunity is valid until June 2022. As per health guidelines I have to wait another couple of weeks to have the booster.

Yet even though my passport is valid I still have to take a lateral flow every time I go to the football until the time is passed for me to get the booster? Is that right? Seems a bit daft to me.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I caught it over Christmas and my vaccine passport has been updated to state my COVID immunity is valid until June 2022. As per health guidelines I have to wait another couple of weeks to have the booster.

Yet even though my passport is valid I still have to take a lateral flow every time I go to the football until the time is passed for me to get the booster? Is that right? Seems a bit daft to me.

I had it over Christmas and my immunity runs out on Friday.