Borna Barisic

JM1872

1 hour ago, The Blues said:

He is an attacking full back asked to play like a old style defender. He ended up playing three positions and not managing any. Where are our centre backs for the third goal…totally out of position. Borna is a good player but like a lot of players in the team he is totally off form.

He is first and foremost a defender doesn’t matter what else he is good at,he is Pish poor and worst a coward.

4 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

It doesn't take a Souness, Butcher, Brown, Ian Ferguson for fuck sake.

What man on this planet lets a wee fruit like Calum McGregor make a cunt of him like that, it's beyond pitiful.

True. He didnt have to kick him 6 foot in the air, just try and get by him with the ball. As someone said earlier loads of teams will now press right up on him now knowing he is not gonna take them on.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

You either didn't read the rest of it or you understand I wasn't actually saying we needed Andy Halliday. 

An 'Andy Halliday' type player implies he did something in this fixture and we were missing that or could have used that on Wednesday. I know what point you're generally making but he didn't do anything in this fixture so the point is really odd. 

Do we also miss a Brandon Barker type but not actually Brandon Barker as well? 

Just now, King Jela said:

An 'Andy Halliday' type player implies he did something in this fixture and we were missing that or could have used that on Wednesday. I know what point you're generally making but he didn't do anything in this fixture so the point is really odd. 

I gave a very specific example of one thing Halliday done that illustrated my point. The point I made was really obvious so I think you're just intentionally being obtuse tbh.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Halliday had a great game against them in one of the victories at Ibrox under Gerrard.

Went in for a crunching tackle in first minute and set the tone of the match.

Not saying he was a great player but at least not a shite bag !

1 minute ago, Steakbake said:

Halliday had a great game against them in one of the victories at Ibrox under Gerrard.

This is the exact example I used to show what we were missing. He knows what I'm talking about.

6 minutes ago, Steakbake said:

And how many games against them did he have prior to that and after it? He was a complete no-show in games against them under Warburton. 

I'm not knocking that game we won with him at left back but in no way was he one to get stuck in against them any other time. 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

And how many games against them did he have prior to that and after it? He was a complete no-show in games against them under Warburton. 

I'm not knocking that game we won with him at left back but in no way was he one to get stuck in against them any other time. 

You've went from saying he done nothing to saying apart from one ??

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Sadly the days of the John Browns, Terry Hurlocks, Ian Fergusons, Davie Robertsons, Souness's, Butcher, Tough and all the other hard cases are gone, long gone.

Football and Rangers don't produce these players anymore.

They days will never return.

You’ve just listed seven players we didnt produce mate

17 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Cup semi final

10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

:lol: 

Apart from 2 in fairness, every other game he was dug shit and pathetic.

He was lucky to almost make it to half time that day against them in the cup semi. 

Agree with the tackle in the semi - he should have saved that for the last minute of extra time:lol:

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The top pic.

Come on to fuck. This is starting a fight in an empty room territory m8. 

The game was finished by that point 🥴

Obviously my memory of Andy boy showing bottle/fight/whatever in these games is escaping me. 

Its such an odd example to give though. His performances in these games were worse than better. It would have made more sense if it had been a Barry Ferguson, Davie Weir or even Alex fucking Rae but Halliday? Na, no feeling that.