Borna Barisic

JM1872

26 minutes ago, Sket said:
Shitebag bastard should never kick another ball for us. An absolute embarrassment.

Yep, that's the one

Makes me sick to my stomach

Look at the fucking position he is in, 15 yards inside their half and he turns back, runs back and plays it all the way back

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

He was terrible but the entire set up left him massively exposed.

It did. But he allowed his man 20 yards space, and backtracked too far, even into our box at times. That's schoolboy stuff and I'm pretty sure he wasn't told to let the man run at him until he was 10 yards from goal. It didn't happen on the rhs in the same way.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Yep, that's the one

Look at the fucking position he is in, 15 yards inside their half and he turns back, runs back and plays it all the way back

I thought it was shocking last night and it's even worse watching it again. He utterly shit himself.

4 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

How long have i called the pussy barasic out for on here???

Mistake keeping the non committed goldson too.

Should have been sold...

Soutar shoukd have been in and goldson sold to WBA, where he has obviousky already commited too.

Feel sorry for young bassey who is being played out of place and blamed in beside a defence of pussys and inexmpt captain.

Barisic and Goldson were shite but it's pathetic you excusing Bassey and slaughtering the others when he was awful himself

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

I’d love to know what Goldson thinks he’s doing there…

Other than flapping his arms a bit.

He's covering the front post area for a low cross which is what I'd expect the right sided centre half to do. Especially given each opponent behind him is covered.

He's probably holding his arms out and saying what the fuck to the guy that chose to sit on his honkers whilst allowing his man to run central and score from 6 yards.

In all honesty, I’ve always liked Barisic and defended him, culminating in his excellent season last year.  He didn’t look fit at the start of this season yet was chucked in against them at Ibrox and played very well against Abada that day, he’s actually done well against a few of their wide right players in the past. 

Then since GVB came in, and not pushing on as much, I think until the last week he’d defended much better but we’re playing the full backs very narrow that allows any wide right player acres of space to attack him or swing in crosses, which is a bug bear on here but, potentially and tactically, perhaps not all his doing.

However, I said in the match thread, I despise a lack of fight and it was in abundance from him last night, utterly shocking levels.  From turning back constantly, their ‘phantom of the paedodome’ clip and his defending for their third is brutal. Rightly subbed, sadly not the only one who shat the bed last night but no one can defend him after that performance.  Needs to dig deep now to recover the support or he’s done here. 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Yep, that's the one

That basically sums up his performance last night. 

He absolutely shat it. Worst player on the park by a mile, followed by Kent. I can't and won't understand the mentality of a player who goes into an old firm and doesn't want to get his hands dirty by getting stuck in. 

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

I would rather have watched Borna miss numerous tackles last night than to watch him constantly back peddle as soon as Abada had the ball. There were times Abada was essentially walking into the box as Borna was just running backwards. 

Go try and fucking tackle the player and if he gets by you with some skill then fair play we can accept that. 

The weakest part of his game is defending and they know it along with the rest of the teams in this league.

2 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

I would rather have watched Borna miss numerous tackles last night than to watch him constantly back peddle as soon as Abada had the ball. There were times Abada was essentially walking into the box as Borna was just running backwards. 

Go try and fucking tackle the player and if he gets by you with some skill then fair play we can accept that. 

I honestly don't get it as he had Abada in his back pocket at Ibrox. 

Although he managed to block a few of those attempted crosses from Abada(which people said he never does) he was giving him too much confidence with constantly retreating. 

" Backwards Barasic " is how I think about him, and not just because of last night. He's regressed at an alarming rate and I think we'd be lucky to get a transfer fee of any significance for him. He's probably finished at Ibrox now.

8 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Not trying to defend his performance last night, especially at the third goal, but lost count of the number of times he was faced with two on one situation against him was ridiculous.  

Felt that was deliberate from them, isolating him.  Boy from midfield was drifting over as well and entirely overloading.... you’re right though, there is no defence for him. 

10 hours ago, ianferguson said:

How many times was Barasic one on one with Abada and absolutely shit himself,  he took the easy option and withdrew into the box bringing pressure onto his teammates,  he flung the towel in for the third goal , unforgivable, and remember he wandered away from Ross County player who scored equaliser . Bottom line is GVB wants defenders at full back and that ain't Tav and definitely ain't Barasic. Nowt to do with Bassey who will surely now take his place.

Bassey is nowhere near the standard we require.  GvB needs his backside booted as well.  We are getting worse each game. 

3 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Surprised not a lot of people have been having a go at Amad also his work rate of the ball was one of the worst on the park. 

Tough situation for the boy, wasn't good at all but senior players will be rightly targetted more

18 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Bassey is nowhere near the standard we require.  GvB needs his backside booted as well.  We are getting worse each game. 

Barasic also is nowhere near the standard we require. And at least Bassey is an honest young player improving himself whilst Barasic is the experienced pro who is too often a shitebag and looks as if he'd rather be elsewhere. 

We're in the trenches, and Barasic isn't the sort to join the fight to get us out of it.