Scottish coach

falkirkNS

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Stupid mindset - the pool of ex Scottish Rangers players that can coach to a standard required is fucking tiny 

titchy teeny weeny. So small it actually doesn’t exist 

place is fucking mental 

Bit like that squad then past 3 weeks?

The problem last night wasn't just lack of motivation, there certainly was a lack of it but they played better football than us and were more organized.

If you didn't know better you'd think they'd been playing together for years and that we were the ones needing time to gel. 

I actually understand the sentiment here, there just isn’t really a strong option. What was key for me is the phantom was possessed for them and they all fed off that, the only ones that turned up for us were Arfield, Jack and (arguably) McGregor, albeit I feel he could have done better at some of the goals.  Those players had a bit of desire to get stuck in, boils my piss those that hide or ooze shitebaggery and it’s riddled in our team.  Some in the team just have to understand what playing them means or have some nastiness about them. He’s overrated shite but they way Lego used to walk out tall sends a message to the team that you’re gonna have to get stuck in to beat me. We have very few like that and one major omission in a captain for us. A total lack of desire from us. 

I’d rather have Lewis Ferguson in the team than Barry in the dugout going forward. 

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Barry Ferguson is a good shout to have around the dressing room, he will say it how it is. wont be soft, he will say what he sees. 

Someone with a bit of passion. 

Will that make them pass better? Defend better? Shoot better?

the majority won’t understand his accent but mostly they will be asking themselves who’s  this guy cutting about in our dressing room wearing a kappa tracksuit