The worst songs

VanVeenRangers

8 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Songs that refer to the filth at matches we aren't playing them annoy me. Comes across as obsessive imo. 

Also, Penny Arcade should have been put into retirement when we won title 55. Was a big song when we were in the wilderness. We have outgrown it now. 

What are you on about, it was sang well before any of that

I couldn’t stand that Tavernier Hagi Roofe and bassey song.  Genuinely hated it, used to get embarrassed hearing it.  Then we scored the late penalty at Easter road and I was bouncing about mental too it. 🤣

17 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

I'll get strung up for this one but I was never a fan of "Derry's walls" to the tune of "Amazing Grace" I just felt it was a dirge.

Awaits incoming.:hiding:

It sounded amazing on old videos back in the day but it’s never caught on again at Ibrox since BF1 started doing it with the scarves up ten years ago.

When they do it now you can’t actually hear a single word at the other end of the ground.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The Famous RFC one the UBs sing has never caught on with the wider away support - it really doesn’t sound very good.

Englishman’s Betrayal is a dirge too that doesn’t make sense in a lot of ways. 

Surprised that hasn't caught on the same way Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers and Every Saturday We Follow have, think it's a belter

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Surprised that hasn't caught on the same way Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers and Every Saturday We Follow have, think it's a belter

I think there’s too much going on with the change in pace, the claps and the drumming for it to catch on. 

I’m glad they have brought back Glasgow Rangers, we love you, Glasgow Rangers, the boys in blue. 

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The Famous RFC one the UBs sing has never caught on with the wider away support - it really doesn’t sound very good.

Englishman’s Betrayal is a dirge too that doesn’t make sense in a lot of ways. 

Disappointed. It’s class