Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Missed sitter after sitter. 

Cunt’s just want to greet and greet about him for the sake of it

Its a riddy, slaughtered away to hibs for not creating anything (even though hibs had fuck all till we were down to 9)today we create a lot, players missing golden chances, but he's still moaned at

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Course I watched it. You can see I've said the performance wasnt great but end of the day we won. Our last two home games at Ibrox in the league were 4-0 wins before that. If we took our chances today we could have easily been 4-0 up but we missed golden opportunities. The calls for his head would have been more merited and justified if we dropped points today.

This Dundee Utd team at home was on paper the easiest match of the season and we clung on to a 2-1 win.

If you want to believe that he will turn it around or wait for him to drop another 5 points then I feel sorry for you. I can’t see this squad playing this way go to pitttodrie or tynecastle and get full points.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Nah mate we should just be happy we scraped a win against them. 

Everything's fine because Kent missed a kick and there were a few random sitters missed apparently.

Bet the other teams are bricking playing us

They'll be thinking anything can happen.

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

This Dundee Utd team at home was on paper the easiest match of the season and we clung on to a 2-1 win.

If you want to believe that he will turn it around or wait for him to drop another 5 points then I feel sorry for you. I can’t see this squad playing this way go to pitttodrie or tynecastle and get full points.

This all day.

Sorry he needs to go.

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Its a riddy, slaughtered away to hibs for not creating anything (even though hibs had fuck all till we were down to 9)today we create a lot, players missing golden chances, but he's still moaned at

Most are dweebs that just want to be right because they were shouting for him to be sacked last season, and then fucked up once he won us the cup and Euro run(which meant/means nothing until we lost the final)

Just now, TheKingObv said:

You've never played football at any level mate so you wouldn't know what playing under a brutal manager can be like.

:lol:

I don’t give a fuck, they done the same under Gerrard. They’re a shower of shite and faster the vast majority are fucked off the better.

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

The opinion that this guys takes this club any further is a riddy. 

We’re playing the exact same football that the Feyenoord fans warned us of! A team he led to 7 straight defeats! He’s not changed in the slightest, madness that you can’t see it! The win today is irrelevant, he’ll be kept, we’ll continue with this style of football which will see us continue to drop points away from home, go further & further behind then you’ll be calling for his head as it’ll THEN not be good enough at which point we really are adopting the “anything can happen” attitude that he’s already adopted.

We're playing the exact same football as they were under the previous manager, the issue is the fucking players

Or do you honestly believe gio is telling them to pass backwards instead of forwards

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol:

I don’t give a fuck, they done the same under Gerrard. They’re a shower of shite and faster the vast majority are fucked off the better.

Because Gerrard is a rotten manager too as he's showing at Villa.

Not excusing the players, I can't stand most of them. But the manager sets the tone for the team and he's clearly out his depth when it comes to doing that.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We're playing the exact same football as they were under the previous manager, the issue is the fucking players

Or do you honestly believe gio is telling them to pass backwards instead of forwards

Yes, that’s exactly what I think! He was nicknamed the horseshoe at Feyenoord because the RB played it to the centre half, who played it to the other, who then played it to the LB and then back again! It’s exactly the same as what we are doing! Wouldn’t vary from 4,3,3 with them either other than to put another man at the back.. again the same here! 

58 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

He’s an embarrassment man! 

We now can’t compete in the Champions League groups & are hoping that an “anything can happen” miracle appears to turn around a 5 point lead! 

The way he talks just screams that he’s a loser! 

It's actually down to 2 points when he says this!! Unbelievable, 

Obviously Gio is being stubborn as fuck by not playing Wilson signings ( probably a big reason in Gerrard fucking off) but no not give Morelos any minutes is a baffling coaching decision!! 

If we get rid the now we can still challenge for the league.

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Yes, that’s exactly what I think! He was nicknamed the horseshoe at Feyenoord because the RB played it to the centre half, who played it to the other, who then played it to the LB and then back again! It’s exactly the same as what we are doing! Wouldn’t vary from 4,3,3 with them either other than to put another man at the back.. again the same here! 

IMG_20220917_185130.jpg

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We're not though. Gerrard's team had far more overlap from the full backs and the midfield playing narrower.

I'm not saying it was better but it wasn't the same.

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Feyenoord supporters were telling us exactly this when we were away to hire him :lol:

8 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

And we never did this before he came did we? 

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

We're not though. Gerrard's team had far more overlap from the full backs and the midfield playing narrower.

I'm not saying it was better but it wasn't the same.

Nah gerrard played 3 sitting mids at home always

And given our two fullbacks got assists today, your post looks pretty wide of the mark