*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Surely that tells that the players are a big problem, even with honking tactics, players can look good, they can pass, shoot, run with the ball, 

We havent done any of that yet, unless were saying the players are told to be absolutely honking

Im saying the players look like they dont know what they are supposed to be doing. Its sunday league stuff. We have no style of play at all.

We dont have (alot of) quality players we have distinctly average players and if they arent well coached this is the result. 

2 minutes ago, watty. said:

Was expecting some sort of reply after that gutless display on Sunday,but it's clear now that these players have downed tools under gio.either they don't trust him or they just don't give a fuck,or both.

Reckon it's a bit of both

1 minute ago, KaiserJon said:

@SwallowsHisOwnSpunk you were on about replacing Gio earlier, fair enough, however given the fact we have very little extra money in our budget who realistically would you go for? Not a fan of GVB or what has occurred in the last week's just trying to be realistic. 

This is so fucking bad that I'm at the stage I would take fucking McInnes.

Even a random punt on someone like that boy at hearts.

I would hope we would get much better, but I don't know who is out there, that's the job of the board.

For me though, McInnes or Neilson would be a step up.

That is how bad Gio is.

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Im saying the players look like they dont know what they are supposed to be doing. Its sunday league stuff. We have no style of play at all.

We dont have (alot of) quality players we have distinctly average players and if they arent well coached this is the result. 

But they did for the first 25mins, again its when opponents start pressuring us our guys shit the bed 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Before the away goals rule got introduced a 1-0 defeat away from home in a first leg used to be considered a decent result. Now that they've abolished the away goals rule again surely the same applies?

1-0, 2-1, 10-9 all the same mate.  I’ll take it.