*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

1 minute ago, AGC123 said:

Team selection baffling.
subs baffling. 
roofe was possibly the worst sub I’ve ever saw. 
no Ramsey unbelievable  

Gio has x3 games to save his job 

Get him to fuck and ive went full circle in a week. He’s clueless his body language decisions and demeanour tells us all. Im scunner we’d feel like flipping. Not fucking good enough im sick of shitebags way no desire and heart

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

Goals?? Who is going to score them? Never had a shot on target there but going to score twice next week?

I don't care who we've been howlin the night. Next week Ibrox will be rocking we will get this team over the line imo. 

1 minute ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Why the fuck is Ramsey not involved in a game like this? Need somebody to create!! Is Morelos back for the return? 

Have you not been paying fucking attention? He's out for the season!

Just now, DiamondDan said:

Goals?? Who is going to score them? Never had a shot on target there but going to score twice next week?

Need to get lucky and win 3 penalties.

When we start with Sakala, Arfield, Jack, Kamara, Lundstram, it’s not really a team that’s trying to score goals and I can’t see any changes next week.

Absolute fucking disgusting performance for a European Quarter Final tie. Plenty of teams have their talisman injured and can ask questions.  Not us - not a single shot on target I can recall.  Embarrassing.

Our tactics and formation was just horrible, we seen that from the team sheet at the start.  Arfield ST, fair enough he moved to RW but he's not a fucking RW.  

And then there's Ramsay, surely we cannot agree this has been Gio's signing.  Plays 90 mins for Wales, scores our Old Firm goal.  Plenty of experience in, not the Europa League, the Champions League.  Aye lets bench him.  Some criminal decisions and that lands at Gio's doorstep.  

Some big questions to be answered next Thursday, on tonights showing I dont hold much hope but hope I eat my words.