***** The Official RB Leipzig v Rangers (Opposition) Europa League Semi Final Match Thread *****

Think we need to keep it at a 1 goal defecit in a worst case scenario. 

1 goal in it and Ibrox will be bouncing for the return leg knowing we still have a chance, 2-0 and that task becomes a bit trickier. 

I think we'll score over there in any case. 

31 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Think we need to keep it at a 1 goal defecit in a worst case scenario. 

1 goal in it and Ibrox will be bouncing for the return leg knowing we still have a chance, 2-0 and that task becomes a bit trickier. 

I think we'll score over there in any case. 

No Morleos or Roofe really gives me the fear.

Anyone know if Sakala can travel? 

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

If this is your idea of spectacular you have my my sympathies, this is more what id expect off the speccy twat liar

Ah you mean the boy that spends thousands following the club home and away? Aye yer right he’s a twat.

also it did spectacularly fail as you tried to make a joke about itten yet he’s not in the squad, so makes not one bit of sense 

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

That’s someone who doesn’t understand the entry requirements for Germany as generally the unvaccinated aren’t permitted 

All travellers

The UK is not currently designated as a high-risk area.

All travellers entering Germany having spent time in the previous ten days in a country designated at the time of entry as a high-risk or virus variant area are required to complete pre-departure digital registration, regardless of vaccination status. All travellers aged 12 or over entering Germany from anywhere abroad must carry with them a negative test result or proof of vaccination or recovery. Proof of recovery requires at least 28 days and no more than 90 days to have elapsed since the date of the positive COVID-19 test.

21 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Glad you agree

After all the ability to gives to give thousands to our rivals does not make a bear any better than someone who can only attend when health or finances allow.

So fail to see the relevance

I was more talking about his following of the club away in Europe 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not sure following us home and away makes anyone a twat (or not) to be honest.

Plenty of roasters who spend money on Rangers.

Not that @The Specky Liar is one. 

Neither am I just thought I’d say it since he decided to bring a poster up because he made a cunt of it 

35 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

All travellers

The UK is not currently designated as a high-risk area.

All travellers entering Germany having spent time in the previous ten days in a country designated at the time of entry as a high-risk or virus variant area are required to complete pre-departure digital registration, regardless of vaccination status. All travellers aged 12 or over entering Germany from anywhere abroad must carry with them a negative test result or proof of vaccination or recovery. Proof of recovery requires at least 28 days and no more than 90 days to have elapsed since the date of the positive COVID-19 test.

Yes and that section is about people from the UK travelling from high risk countries or abroad which has no bearing on an unvaxxed person trying to get into Germany straight from the UK

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes and that section is about people from the UK travelling from high risk countries or abroad which has no bearing on an unvaxxed person trying to get into Germany straight from the UK

All travellers aged 12 or over entering Germany from anywhere abroad must carry with them a negative test result or proof of vaccination or recovery. Proof of recovery requires at least 28 days and no more than 90 days to have elapsed since the date of the positive COVID-19 test.