Travel and accommodation for Seville

1 hour ago, JimmyCR1 said:

For anyone interested just downloaded the nhs inform app, if you’ve had covid in the last 6 months you get a QR code for international travel that informs them of your immunity, for any unvaccinated people who’ve had it like myself.

Link

59 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

My biggest worry for those not having a ticket is finding somewhere to watch the game. There just won’t be anywhere near enough spaces in bars or even enough bars full stop

TV generator firestick use phone WiFi wala 

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

What do you mean mate?

My wee guy had covid, and doesn’t have any jabs, on route into Spain he had to show proof of covid recovery or negative test. 

the covid recovery certificate can only be obtained by phoning the nhs covid line as the app doesn’t work for under 16s

it didn’t arrive in time and j had to go get him a negative test from randox in town but his covid recovery crtificate paper copy is here now 

I'm going to end up watching it on hesgoal on a phone over bravas patatas with Hans from Heidelberg at this rate.  Fuck's sake.

Just got a very dodgy message from the hotel over Expedia as well, got a baaaad feeling.  Say have to call them to keep the reservation, aye, wtf.  Call up and it's just the voice track from Money Heist as far as I can tell.

8 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

My wee guy had covid, and doesn’t have any jabs, on route into Spain he had to show proof of covid recovery or negative test. 

the covid recovery certificate can only be obtained by phoning the nhs covid line as the app doesn’t work for under 16s

it didn’t arrive in time and j had to go get him a negative test from randox in town but his covid recovery crtificate paper copy is here now 

Ah right.

My two have had both jabs so should be ok.

When i flew into Portugal they asked to see certificates at passport control.

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

My biggest worry for those not having a ticket is finding somewhere to watch the game. There just won’t be anywhere near enough spaces in bars or even enough bars full stop

In fairness I was completely pissed, but can only remember one real square that people congregated. We ended up doing our own thing and found a few quiet bars. Obviously it's going to be a bit different with the numbers over there for the final.

As for Covid, when we flew into Malaga we had to do a passenger locator form which I think they've now got rid of. They scanned it there side and that was it. 

43 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

I'm going to end up watching it on hesgoal on a phone over bravas patatas with Hans from Heidelberg at this rate.  Fuck's sake.

Just got a very dodgy message from the hotel over Expedia as well, got a baaaad feeling.  Say have to call them to keep the reservation, aye, wtf.  Call up and it's just the voice track from Money Heist as far as I can tell.

Shouldn't laugh but wtf 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Whu1895 said:

In fairness I was completely pissed, but can only remember one real square that people congregated. We ended up doing our own thing and found a few quiet bars. Obviously it's going to be a bit different with the numbers over there for the final.

As for Covid, when we flew into Malaga we had to do a passenger locator form which I think they've now got rid of. They scanned it there side and that was it. 

Thanks mate, like you say there will just be a ridiculous amount more people there. Plan is to get in somewhere early doors and just stay there for the day until kick off. 

2 hours ago, AGC123 said:

For in Seville? I was thinking that I’ve got a fear of trying to get into a pub 300 deep and the drink running out. Certainly need to get fan zones set up immediately 

Yep seen 0 same on FF some expecting the usual spanish not our problem response