Travel and accommodation for Seville

55 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Can you not get on a train early doors Thursday morning? If there’s a few of you just split a cab mate worst case. 

Aye looks like we’ll be cabbing it. Train seems fully booked, coach the same

2 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

How much is the cab? 

I'm staying in Malaga Tuesday - Friday. 

Going to travel through on the Wednesday morning, thought it would be easy enough to go from Malaga to Sevilla but looks to be busy.

Waiting on quotes from someone to be taken.

7 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Mad isn’t it, you’d think they’d just put more services on! Not rocket science, you do wonder what kind of planning goes into these events in terms of getting the infrastructure sorted 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

If any the usual RSCs aren’t running multiple buses from Faro are we definitely going to organise one? There seems to be quite a few RM members in Faro as well as about 5,000 others :lol:

@RFC55 

Cunts promised me a bus he better.

I'm booking a hire car that I can cancel up to 48 hours before as a back up though 😂

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Hope we’re leaving at 6am tbh mate. Queue outside the trendiest cocktail bar in Seville for the RM elite. 

Chefs in contact with the local craft brewery and has organised a tour for everyone on the way as well.

3 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

The panty wetting on FF about the big bad Frankfurt fans has started :lol: 

:lol:

FF is full of creepy bastards. I had no idea Frankfurt even had any sort of reputation but do they hit harder in Frankfurt than the rest of the world aye? Deary me 

1 hour ago, stuart1994 said:

Just watching Betis v Barca there and clicked on that Betis play in Seville, 60k capacity their ground is. Uefa picked a city with three stadiums and picked the smallest. 

Doesn't matter too much! It's a European final in Seville.

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

How much is the cab? 

I'm staying in Malaga Tuesday - Friday. 

Going to travel through on the Wednesday morning, thought it would be easy enough to go from Malaga to Sevilla but looks to be busy.

Waiting on quotes from someone to be taken.

We’ve been quoted 300 euro, which is more than we paid for everything else all in 😂 we booked up before the semis

13 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Not sure if it’s been posted yet but if your looking for flights or accommodation check this west ham page on Twitter. They have asked their fans to post any flights etc that they are selling on the page. 

7B4E9FBD-77E0-4D51-8E5B-3ACB18C292C6.png

I know I shouldn’t laugh cos it could be us but the number of West Ham fans trying to offload flights is quite funny in a way. 
What a dream it is to be there.

31 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Where is everyone congregating in the centre of Seville?

Sure @MisterC said he was putting on an outdoor gazebo with free Sangria mate, be best messaging him privately I’m sure he’s being tagged in loads of messages the now about it.

1 minute ago, ScottBF2 said:

Sure @MisterC said he was putting on an outdoor gazebo with free Sangria mate, be best messaging him privately I’m sure he’s being tagged in loads of messages the now about it.

Regards Sangria Don Simon, I kid you not with that name, is cheap as fuck but is actually using the same fruit and wine as the brands that charge three times more ( live from RM Schwarz Gruppe )