Travel and accommodation for Seville

Prices getting steeper and steeper. Also,  Euro final but restricted view tickets, what the actual fuck. 40k stadium is pish for a final of this level, giving it to Seville to recognise their achievements in the comp rather than the class of stadia. 

Absolutely gutted.  Can get room and flights sorted in 12 days,,, but no a passport.  Havent used it fof 2yrs wae covid and just looked it out and the feckers expired.  Was even prepared to go AWOL for this.

The online premium service (2 days) is no longer available due to Covid.  The 1 week fast track starts fm day of your appointment, and the earliest I saw this afternoon was 18th May London.  Unbelievable in this day an age.

Will keep refreshing,, but if no apps by Mon/Tue, im done. 😭

7 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

Even the cunts in Calais will avoid this bus 😂

8 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Sounds worse than my hostel 

😂😂😂 honest to God as soon as I read it thought to myself it would be safer touring Ukraine in a bus that says putin is gay

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Prices getting steeper and steeper. Also,  Euro final but restricted view tickets, what the actual fuck. 40k stadium is pish for a final of this level, giving it to Seville to recognise their achievements in the comp rather than the class of stadia. 

Transport links are a fucking mess.

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Boys what the score with being vaccinated, I didn't get my booster. Last jab was 300 days ago.

Am I fucked?

If you’re not fully vaccinated

Under the Spanish government’s current measures, you can only enter Spain from the UK for tourism purposes if you can show valid proof of meeting the vaccination requirements set out above or a medical certificate certifying that you have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months prior to travel. See ‘If you’ve had COVID-19 in the past year’ for further details.

Children aged 12 to 17 inclusive travelling for tourism can enter Spain by presenting documentation certifying that they have undertaken a COVID-19 nucleic acid amplification test – NAAT or a recovery certificate. See ‘Children and young people’.

Diagnostic tests are only accepted for travellers from the UK if your reason for travel to Spain falls into one of the categories listed as ‘essential’ on the ‘Entry requirements for entry in Spain from third countries’ - section ‘a’ to ‘i’ - on the Spanish Ministry of Health ‘Travel and COVID-19’ page. This includes EU citizens, an accompanying family member of an EU citizen, a resident of Spain, or if one of the other exemptions listed applies to you. See Exemptions.

Travellers from the UK who can either show proof of being fully vaccinated, or of having recovered from prior COVID-19 infection in the last 6 months, or who are aged under 12 years old, do not need to complete Spain’s Travel Health Control form. Everyone else must complete Spain’s Travel Health Control form no more than 48 hours before travel to Spain. See Spain’s Ministry of Health travel pages for more detail.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain/entry-requirements

Edit

Misread I thought you'd no had 2nd 

STEP 1 - Show evidence that you are fully vaccinated, with a second dose no longer than 270 days ago (or additional evidence of a booster), or valid proof you have recently recovered from Covid. Book and pay for a pre-departure PCR test for anyone between the ages of 12-17 who is not yet fully vaccinated.

Read more: https://www.which.co.uk/news/article/can-i-travel-to-spain-from-uk-aaZSk8j2LdPj 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Pay for a test mate 

Can I pay for a test?

Right now my missus has COVID, you couldn't write it. 

On the NHS website trying to find out where I can get a booster ASAP and when I put my postcode in it's telling me I'm in Manchester fs.

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

Can I pay for a test?

Right now my missus has COVID, you couldn't write it. 

On the NHS website trying to find out where I can get a booster ASAP and when I put my postcode in it's telling me I'm in Manchester fs.

You need to have had it over two weeks before travel