Keeping It Real(ly Shite), Michael Beale

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I don't know why he keeps talking about us this publicly. It's bordering on unprofessional tbh

I've nothing against Beale, but interviews about Rangers, tweeting about Rangers even coming up for a game when he should be concentrating on the current team he manages. 

1 hour ago, real boydie9 said:

I've nothing against Beale, but interviews about Rangers, tweeting about Rangers even coming up for a game when he should be concentrating on the current team he manages. 

Yep, I really like Beale and his occasional support for us in big games on Twitter is fine like many other players but when we've got a manager in post who is under pressure, continually talking about us and coming up for a game is just not a good look.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Said this yesterday. I've completely done a full about turn on him. Not Rangers class in a million years.

Could just be his inexperience? He is still really young (as a manager).

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Could just be his inexperience? 

Possibly, but he's been around the game a long time as a coach and assistant and he certainly knows how to play the game and say the right things such as when he came out with the interview when turning down the Wolves job.

Think he knows exactly what it will look like whether he is actually interested in our job or not. And I suspect he actually isn't, which probably makes it even worse.

25 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yep, I really like Beale and his occasional support for us in big games on Twitter is fine like many other players but when we've got a manager in post who is under pressure, continually talking about us and coming up for a game is just not a good look.

Agreed 👍👍

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Would also prefer Dyche but I really think he is miles away from being realistic for us.

What makes u think dyche is unrealistic for us?? He doesn't have a job ATM, and may be possibly waiting for and EPL offer. 

However Bournemouth, Chelsea, wolves, Aston villa and Southampton have all got rid of managers this season and From what I've read dyche has never been mentioned at all really let alone have a sniff at an EPL job.

Personally I think he's a far more intelligent coach than many give him credit for due to the way burnley played in the top flight, however a lot of his interviews show he's smart enough to play to his players strength.

Listen to the video posted about his analysis when the best Liverpool at anfield. He knew his team couldn't complete technically against Liverpool yet had a game plan to nullify their threats and to make the game about them rather than Liverpool and the way they play, yet their are posters claiming this is the only way he plays football and is a long ball one trick pony.

Not saying he can or will be good enough for us but if he's available then he should absolutely be asked if he's interested

14 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

What makes u think dyche is unrealistic for us?? He doesn't have a job ATM, and may be possibly waiting for and EPL offer. 

However Bournemouth, Chelsea, wolves, Aston villa and Southampton have all got rid of managers this season and From what I've read dyche has never been mentioned at all really let alone have a sniff at an EPL job.

Personally I think he's a far more intelligent coach than many give him credit for due to the way burnley played in the top flight, however a lot of his interviews show he's smart enough to play to his players strength.

Listen to the video posted about his analysis when the best Liverpool at anfield. He knew his team couldn't complete technically against Liverpool yet had a game plan to nullify their threats and to make the game about them rather than Liverpool and the way they play, yet their are posters claiming this is the only way he plays football and is a long ball one trick pony.

Not saying he can or will be good enough for us but if he's available then he should absolutely be asked if he's interested

He knocked back an EPL job im sure.

I just think he is holding out for a job in England and I think his wage demands will be higher than we are willing to pay.

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Possibly, but he's been around the game a long time as a coach and assistant and he certainly knows how to play the game and say the right things such as when he came out with the interview when turning down the Wolves job.

Think he knows exactly what it will look like whether he is actually interested in our job or not. And I suspect he actually isn't, which probably makes it even worse.

I think it was @TheKingObv who highlighted this first.

Don't quote me on this but essentially called him out for being a weird egomaniac. I believe it was after a game he had searched his name on Twitter and then quote tweeted someone who had criticised him. 

3 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Don't quote me on this but essentially called him out for being a weird egomaniac. I believe it was after a game he had searched his name on Twitter and then quote tweeted someone who had criticised him. 

This was @TheKingObv’s post about it:

I mind Wes Foderingham did something similar to a guy I knew on Facebook who would always refer to him as “Frauderingham” even while he was playing for us :lol: he deserved the subsequent pile on for that alone.

4 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Ha, I remember that now :lol: 

There are a few people on Twitter well known for doing that. Weird behaviour. May say something outlandish and see if I get a bite on there :lol: 

59 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

This was @TheKingObv’s post about it:

I mind Wes Foderingham did something similar to a guy I knew on Facebook who would always refer to him as “Frauderingham” even while he was playing for us :lol: he deserved the subsequent pile on for that alone.

Snorted at that :lol: