Keeping It Real(ly Shite), Michael Beale

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Snorted at that :lol: 

It started to piss me off when he used it literally every time he mentioned him, same guy also loves McGregor more than his firstborn and still thinks the sun shines out of his arse even now :lol:

He also got touchy when I pointed out to him how well Foderingham is doing at Sheffield United, and that maybe he wasn’t as shite as he made him out to be (for context, he wanted McCrorie to start ahead of him, who at that point hadn’t even been loaned out yet). I didn’t even think Wes was that good, just couldn’t resist the opportunity to have a dig.

14 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Ha, I remember that now :lol: 

There are a few people on Twitter well known for doing that. Weird behaviour. May say something outlandish and see if I get a bite on there :lol: 

I fucking suggested Daniel Farke as our manager :ang: 

Too many Pina Coladas on my honeymoon that day.

5 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

Anyone see his latest interview saying him and Gerrard would have definitely won the league if they had stayed ? 

Curiouser and curiouser

Based on what?

It's not like we never had a winter collapse before with Gerrard in charge.....to suggest it wouldn't have happened under their guidance is futile at best 

6 hours ago, Ben10 said:

Anyone see his latest interview saying him and Gerrard would have definitely won the league if they had stayed ? 

Curiouser and curiouser

I did see it. It should be taken with a pinch of salt. We can only guess what might have happened if Gerrard and co had stayed.

3 hours ago, EastendGers said:

I did see it. It should be taken with a pinch of salt. We can only guess what might have happened if Gerrard and co had stayed.

It's irrelevant. It's a strange boast, they had their reasons for leaving.. this comment follows a pattern, his unannounced attendance at Ibrox added with a comment on the manager job which some perceived to be disrespectful to the current coach not to mention his own employers. 

I like Beale and do hope one day he finds his way back but I'm not sure of his angle here. 

He is correct about the Old Firm games. We dominated the majority of them under the former leadership and its took an enormous swing. Where the blame lies for that is debatable.

Shows you how mental football is that another few defeats and he’ll probably be looking at getting the sack at QPR. A few weeks after turning down the premier league and the finances that go with it. Loyalty is admirable but you can bet your bottom dollar if they keep losing games they won’t have any loyalty to him. They’ve not won a game since.

F7DC811A-D8CB-40D7-A03C-E068DAA6FE06.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Shows you how mental football is that another few defeats and he’ll probably be looking at getting the sack at QPR. A few weeks after turning down the premier league and the finances that go with it. Loyalty is admirable but you can bet your bottom dollar if they keep losing games they won’t have any loyalty to him. They’ve not won a game since.

F7DC811A-D8CB-40D7-A03C-E068DAA6FE06.jpeg

Was a bizarre decision tbh

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/10/2022 at 08:32, dummiesoot said:

World cup gap will allow teams to shake things up and have managers in to work with players that aren't in Qatar. Mibbees Michael has been given the heads up about a bigger (not better paid) job coming around...

Any tips for this weeks Euromillions?