Always worth a watch every so often..

On 06/06/2022 at 20:42, superallysbears said:

Aw the tarriers falling over each other at the end trying to attack the players going up the tunnel 🤣 what a player big Albertz was, we've not had many as good as him since, that qauilty is probably out our price range nowadays.

Was that not the game that one of them fell off the stand?

Come to think of it, did someone not die at that shithole during a Scotland game? That was swept under the carpet quite well. 

That's two people that I know of who have fell at that stadium. I wonder how they keep passing health and safety checks.  

Anyone know if they were ever fined for that boy who died at the Scotland game? I seem to remember some enquiry that said there were safety issues at that stadium.  

6 hours ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

Was that not the game that one of them fell off the stand?

Come to think of it, did someone not die at that shithole during a Scotland game? That was swept under the carpet quite well. 

That's two people that I know of who have fell at that stadium. I wonder how they keep passing health and safety checks.  

Anyone know if they were ever fined for that boy who died at the Scotland game? I seem to remember some enquiry that said there were safety issues at that stadium.  

The very one mate, the same cunt was jailed recently for being a beast I'm sure, dirty tarrier bastards one and all 😷

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

The very one mate, the same cunt was jailed recently for being a beast I'm sure, dirty tarrier bastards one and all 😷

I would say I'm shocked, but I would be lying. 

There truly is literally over a hundred reasons to hate that club, even if you're not a football fan. 

I wish i still had the video of lemon the day he got sacked from them. Was on my old fone though. 

Did anyone else get sent it? The one with him falling about and Tommy Craig trying to keep him together. 

In fact, just fixed my old fone to see if I could. Going to check now if it's still on it. 

Edit: Na, sorry don't have it.