Pre-Season

When I was a youth I loved it, there was always a couple of decent away trips down south or a decent testimonial and the non stop excitement of multiple signings, now it's just fucking shite, home games against the best in the world hold no interest to me at all, I'd honestly take an away trip to Port Vale or some cunt against a home game against Real Madrid every time. 

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Mind as a boy going on holiday and buying the Rangers news and being fascinated that there was pictures and photos of friendlies that happened and had no idea about. Pre season was fascinating when i was younger. 

Sounds like you weren’t a proper fan 

21 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I appreciate that we need to have a more professional set up with conditioning etc.

But we are due an away day to some shite town in England surely. 

Was talk of Hull on FF. Baffles me that Sheffield was 5 year ago, what a day that was

56 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Anyone know when Gio and the squad come back to start pre-season training? 

Edit: 

The squad return to pre-season training on Monday, June 27. They will have a full month to prepare for the start of the 2022/23 campaign.

back just in time to get themselves a general sale season ticket. best hope they've signed up for mygers