Cam Norrie and His Gers Daft Dad

5 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Well done Rangers fan Cameron Norrie hats off to him at Wimbledon this year:thumbup:

Semi final against Djokovic awaits.

His Gers daft Dad raised him as a Gers fan when brought up in Joahnnesburg SA well done to him too 👏 

He’s a Newcastle fan. He even tells you he doesn’t bother about us in an interview he done 

10 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Aye,I was j reading what the rags said about him and his dad :thumbup:

Yeah I'm confused as well. His Wiki page says he is a Newcastle fan which is strange with a Glasgow based father, Cardiff based mother, born in SA and lived in NZ from 3 to 16 and then in the US and now London. His father definitely a Rangers man and the article I read was sbout him making an appearance at Ibrox some home game. 

38 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

That link just shows his dad supports Rangers, which everyone already knew, Cameron Norrie couldn't give a fuck about Rangers. 

4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

That link just shows his dad supports Rangers, which everyone already knew, Cameron Norrie couldn't give a fuck about Rangers. 

I saw sn article where he was quoted as saying his dad was trying to get tickets for Seville but with his training he would have had a big decision to make if his Dad had been successful. Also said he would love to be welcomed to Ibrox at sometime but that could be for his Dad or to massage his ego but doesnt strike me as that type of person. Cant find article now. 

3 hours ago, dougie76 said:

There is a tennis thread for this shit.

• Shit?   We have a bear in the semi final at Wimbledon ffs,   Okay think he would go out in the semi but imagine he won it and the commentators saying to him what a year it’s been?  And him replying not really Rangers lost on penalties in the Europa league final:UK:,  the guys one of our own and deserves to be in bears den and not just a random tennis thread

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:
  • Shit?   We have a bear in the semi final at Wimbledon ffs,   Okay think he would go out in the semi but imagine he won it and the commentators saying to him what a year it’s been?  And him replying not really Rangers lost on penalties in the Europa league final:UK:,  the guys one of our own and deserves to be in bears den and not just a random tennis thread

Is he aye?