TOTAL FOOTBALL

G.E.C.

11 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

The other lot have just destroyed the arabs by constantly going for the jugular.  We take our foot off the gas.  We should be hammering teams.  After 5 games we are already 2 points and 9 goals behind.   We need to up our game.   Next week's game is crucial.

Fancy us to go there and win next week. 

16 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

The other lot have just destroyed the arabs by constantly going for the jugular.  We take our foot off the gas.  We should be hammering teams.  After 5 games we are already 2 points and 9 goals behind.   We need to up our game.   Next week's game is crucial.

They beat Ross County with two late goals... Enough of this pish, they played the worst team in the league.

57 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

They beat Ross County with two late goals... Enough of this pish, they played the worst team in the league.

Yeah I watched the whole game yesterday, DU were absolutely awful  ,FFS 6 of the goals were tap ins ,DU piayers were like statues, no pressing no tracking of runners ,their passing was atrocious ,but yet they cut the tims open one or twice and were unlucky not to score before they capitulated 

17 minutes ago, bobbyrussell said:

Yeah I watched the whole game yesterday, DU were absolutely awful  ,FFS 6 of the goals were tap ins ,DU piayers were like statues, no pressing no tracking of runners ,their passing was atrocious ,but yet they cut the tims open one or twice and were unlucky not to score before they capitulated 

Stephen Robinson was one of the favourites for the first sack of the season, even his side pumped Utd.

2 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Do you think we would only score 2 or 3 against Dundee Utd?

I didn't say how many we would score but I will say that we wouldn't run up a score of 9 nil.   We constantly take the foot off the pedal.  We huff and puff and pass across the back line then maybe go up to the half way line then pass it back, rinse and repeat.  

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I didn't say how many we would score but I will say that we wouldn't run up a score of 9 nil.   We constantly take the foot off the pedal.  We huff and puff and pass across the back line then maybe go up to the half way line then pass it back, rinse and repeat.  

We ignoring goldson constantly getting into the box 

20 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

So basically we huff and puff against well organised teams which Dundee Utd weren't?

They scored more against Killie(who played completely differently against us) we scored more against County(who played the same against both sides). Let's how they're doing come December when they're running in to the ground for 90 minutes twice a week. Last season they were completely fucked for ET against us despite us having more fixtures.

20 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

So basically we huff and puff against well organised teams which Dundee Utd weren't?

They scored more against Killie(who played completely differently against us) we scored more against County(who played the same against both sides). Let's how they're doing come December when they're running in to the ground for 90 minutes twice a week. Last season they were completely fucked for ET against us despite us having more fixtures.

Last season they won the league and had a better goal difference of about 20.   The game at the weekend will be a better yardstick of where we are in relation to them.  I still think that it is crucial that we don't lose on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Last season they won the league and had a better goal difference of about 20.   The game at the weekend will be a better yardstick of where we are in relation to them.  I still think that it is crucial that we don't lose on Saturday.

Last season, won’t matter if we finish ahead on points. We change one Old Firm loss and we win the league. They won’t be able to keep it up either never mind the absolute doings they’ll get in the CL.

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Last season, won’t matter if we finish ahead on points. We change one Old Firm loss and we win the league. They won’t be able to keep it up either never mind the absolute doings they’ll get in the CL.

I sincerely hope you are correct about them. 

I'm more worried about our own play.

7 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Yes, it doesn't happen very often and apart from dead ball situations he should stay back.  Sands should have been sent off when Goldson was posted missing at the back.

Yes it doesn't suit my argument so let's ignore it , absolute shite poster 

14 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

If we go 5 points behind already, we’re in big big trouble. Their record against the rest of the SPFL pish is very good.