Strange Signing Trend

fin8577

Im just struggling to get my head round the fact we have signed 7 players in the summer and 2 of them have been given any sort of regular game time with the rest just warming the bench. 

The same thing happened in January with 4 players coming in and 1 getting frequent games Ramsay when he was fit.   the other 3 getting the odd game here and there.   I am honestly struggling to understand what is happening at the club.   

Why the hell are we signing players that we don't plan to play regularly 

26 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Bar maybe Lawrence none of the new signings inspire me.  Don’t look an improvement in anything we had/have and look distinctly unsuited to the physicality and demands of winning the League in Scotland.  

Wilson's contact book would rather bizarrely virtually only seem to extend to Belgium and England's second division.

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

Rumours we’re his wife is terminally ill. I stress that’s only a rumour I’ve not seen anything confirmed to say that. 

Is souttar actually injured? I just thought he was dealing with a death on the family 

10 hours ago, Jasper said:

Is souttar actually injured? I just thought he was dealing with a death on the family 

There was a rumour that he had broken his ankle a while back.

No journalist ever seems to ask what is going on with these players and the club aren't proactive in telling us, so who knows.

58 minutes ago, Amato said:

There was a rumour that he had broken his ankle a while back.

No journalist ever seems to ask what is going on with these players and the club aren't proactive in telling us, so who knows.

Because we have press conferences with the likes of Dingwall asking the questions. Do you really expect probing intelligent journalism from cumstains like that?