The other mob

MisterC

37 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

The problem is you can get away with a mediocre defence in this league as long as your midfield and front line is good.

When you spend the below just on front 3 players....you would expect to be beating spl teams weakly 

7mil jota, 2.5m oh 1.3m maeda 2m haksabanovic 

Last year

5mil kyogo 4m abada 2.2m giakamakis 

Crazy thing is it's been a lot of games with a 1 goal margin. 

But teams are now scared as there has been a few 4+ goal wins.

They are are so open it's crazy teams just don't press and put pressure on.

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Considine flinging in an OG against them twice no even a year apart isn't weird?

He's just shite mate. He's been shite his entire career. He was shite with Aberdeen and he's shite now. He was arguably even worse at the scum 2nd goal when he should have easily cleared the ball. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

He's just shite mate. He's been shite his entire career. He was shite with Aberdeen and he's shite now. He was arguably even worse at the scum 2nd goal when he should have easily cleared the ball. 

I get he's shite, but it looks dodgy. Similarly to when we were all looking at Dundee's games thinking they looked weird.

And then it came out the thumb and that McArthur boy were making bets and skewing games.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

It is weird though, nah? Considine, the defender that everyone brings up out with the OF "No bad, average" etc, flings an OG into them twice, just a few months apart.

He's making dodgy bets at the very least.

No getting into that but then again if you believe Scottish football is completely legit then fair play to you 🙃

7 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Considine flinging in an OG against them twice no even a year apart isn't weird?

Away ye go....see unless he has taken the ball down on his chest swivelled and volleyed past his goalie then naw....fuck me his first own goal I have seen scored by defenders up and down the country for years:lol:

Just now, superallysbears said:

No getting into that but then again if you believe Scottish football is completely legit then fair play to you 🙃

😂 Course it is, haven't you seen our super computer that randomly spews out fixtures, and isn't at all just a guy writing what they want them to be. 

Funny there's always an OF at New Year.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So Andy Considine is now in on the Anti-Rangers agenda. Christ almighty some of our support is as bad as the Tarriers

Absolutely bonkers some of the stuff I have just read:lol:

10 minutes ago, Madina said:

Just saw their result. Another canter for them. Still blows my mind the happy clappers on here believe we can still win the league. Not a hope in hell when no other Prem team can lay a glove on them (St Mirren aside) this season 

We can still win the league. 

I don’t think we will. But I think what the “happy clappers” are saying is that we need to go and win every game and see what happens. Don’t think that’s a particularly wild stance.