The other mob

MisterC

5 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Finished 8 points behind them so not quite but the momentum would have been with us and today wouldn't have been a dead rubber.

Oh yeah... didn't realise it was 8 PTS diff it finished up as...We've got to be due a win against them sooner or later, hopefully it's next weekend (altho wouldn't bet on it!)

After the inevitable violence and vandalism around the Trongate tonight, it will be interesting to see the reaction from Holyrood and those papers who roitimely  report trouble by football supporters when it involves Sellik fans.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

After the inevitable violence and vandalism around the Trongate tonight, it will be interesting to see the reaction from Holywood and those papers who roitimely  report trouble by football supporters when it involves Sellik fans.

There will be  none, no doubt a few journos will be joining in the carnage.

21 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

After the inevitable violence and vandalism around the Trongate tonight, it will be interesting to see the reaction from Holyrood and those papers who roitimely  report trouble by football supporters when it involves Sellik fans.

Media are portraying it as harmless banter so far. 

34 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Only thing I'm looking forward to today. The only reason I came into this thread. 

22 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Probably had job interviews or a funeral 

A few of them even at my grandson's football this morning obviously oblivious to the fact that it's children's football.

It's well seen they have nothing else to wear, 'got to wear ra cellic gear' even if it's got slabbers down the front.:ang:

2 hours ago, bluebell82 said:

If we'd beaten Dundee and Ross County it'd have been out of their hands would it not 🤔

Nah, after the draw at Ibrox they were still a point in front but we had our game against Dundee in hand, by the time we had two games in hand (County), they had won the previous day so were four points ahead, if we beat County and Dundee we'd have only been 2 points in front of them, so Rodgers always knew as long as they didn't lose at Ibrox it'd still be in their own hands, it would've been in ours too obviously but I think that's why he was so confident.

56 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

There will be fuck all reaction as the majority of Holyrood will be there.

34 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Media are portraying it as harmless banter so far. 

Of course they are! The difference in reporting of this, not to mention the absolute onslaught from the Government against us is frightening. We actually had a Director of another club tweeting he wished a bridge collapsed with thousands of Rangers fans on it. Unfortunately it sums up the country we now live in and I never see it changing, only getting worse.

Know what I really hate, these fucking stupid Celtic “ghirl” types that have no clue.

Seen a few of them wrapped round a tricolour wearing they stupid Tiofadich Ar La bandana things. 

I used to work with one that was so bitter and bigoted she applied for an Irish passport.

4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Know what I really hate, these fucking stupid celtic “ghirl” types that have no clue.

Seen a few of them wrapped round a tricolour wearing they stupid Tiofadich Ar La bandana things. 

I used to work with one that was so bitter and bigoted she applied for an Irish passport.

Yeah girl I knew was pretty nice celtic fan but fair enough hadn't seen her for few years she's fat now and loves the soap dodgers twitter attention. Lots of them about

15 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Never seen so many tarrier cunts in my life in Partick. Best head up the road soon :vomit::

Everywhere is the same today. Was up shopping earlier at Tesco and every second cunt had the green and grey hoops on - even their fat women wae the bruised legs. Howling cunts!