The other mob

MisterC

On 06/05/2024 at 20:20, .Williamson. said:

Fields of Palestine? What fields? :lol:

If you’ve ever been to athenry it genuinely is fields of grass as far as you can see. Palestine is a desert wasteland.

Why is this world filled with so many fucking brain dead “love me love me” imbeciles?

Probably meant the rubble of Palestine 

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

https://twitter.com/jamesgould23/status/1788278765975388539?t=B8O7RypIM5Y3aSucYzFOqA&s=19

Comments from the unwashed devastated that their beloved Ange met the Royals lol

Bet the buffet took a battering.

They are laying it on thick now that Rodgers is the 2nd coming. Yet if we had beaten Ross County and Dundee the knives would be getting sharpened...bampots to a man.

Screenshot_20240509-211332_X.jpg

3 hours ago, dee9 said:

It's all went downhill for this big clown in recent years.

Fuck him anyway.....don't get me wrong a wish he was starting for them on Saturday.

:thumbup:

Oh Aye ..... me too mate ...pissed as a fart and in goals .... 😛

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, MVRanger said:

They are laying it on thick now that Rodgers is the 2nd coming. Yet if we had beaten Ross County and Dundee the knives would be getting sharpened...bampots to a man.

That tarrier bastard will never ever get over the 1990s which is ironic because every fucking thing about him still resides there, absolute thunder cunt!

1 hour ago, MVRanger said:

He's probably not even wrong. Rodgers has achieved almost nothing outside of Scotland. What he has achieved up here was when we'd just come back up and our squad was absolutely rotten. They've gone backwards under him but could yet win the league because of County/Dundee and the fact that we handicapped ourselves for the first 2 months of the season with Beale - straight up gifted them a 7 point lead.

9 hours ago, MVRanger said:

Sky really are just filling LGBTQ+ quotas now with having unqualified lesbians on talking about the game on Saturday. 

8 hours ago, superallysbears said:

That tarrier bastard will never ever get over the 1990s which is ironic because every fucking thing about him still resides there, absolute thunder cunt!

No doubt she’ll be the next celtic podcast host to be tracked down by the paedophile hunters. Guaranteed it’ll be her and that fat specky mess Anthony Haggerty.

8 hours ago, Marco said:

He's probably not even wrong. Rodgers has achieved almost nothing outside of Scotland. What he has achieved up here was when we'd just come back up and our squad was absolutely rotten. They've gone backwards under him but could yet win the league because of County/Dundee and the fact that we handicapped ourselves for the first 2 months of the season with Beale - straight up gifted them a 7 point lead.

He literally put himself into a title race because he ruined a side that completely dominated Scottish football last season. They had a 7 point lead because of Beale and he still managed to turn it into a title race, he’s a serial bottler by nature when pressure is on and if this is going to be his biggest achievement in his career then fuck me :lol:

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He literally put himself into a title race because he ruined a side that completely dominated Scottish football last season. They had a 7 point lead because of Beale and he still managed to turn it into a title race, he’s a serial bottler by nature when pressure is on and if this is going to be his biggest achievement in his career then fuck me :lol:

I think we went 10 behind the day before we played st mirren and won 3 0 under davis