The other mob

MisterC

39 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Now just imagine our current heroes rocking up at Kilmarnock and having the game done in 10 minutes.  

You can't imagine us winning in these circumstances. Certainly not like they are. 

I fear this is the closest we'll get to a title for a few years at least. Absolutely sickening.

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

You can't imagine us winning in these circumstances. Certainly not like they are. 

I fear this is the closest we'll get to a title for a few years at least. Absolutely sickening.

We need to hope for quick additions in players for the start of the season and try like fuck to get into the CL to build on the finances that come with it. If not I fear for us

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

We need to hope for quick additions in players for the start of the season and try like fuck to get into the CL to build on the finances that come with it. If not I fear for us

That's almost impossible. The teams we would need to beat with a threadbare squad and you'd think half a dozen new players. 

Don't see it at all

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

That's almost impossible. The teams we would need to beat with a threadbare squad and you'd think half a dozen new players. 

Don't see it at all

its all about winning the league next year, thats our bread and butter. i know europe brings in  nice  money but it all about the lg next year this is what we need to concentrate on or they will just continue to dominate. 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Don't see it at all

I just think looking at the route it isn’t that bad compared to the teams last season that’s all. If we can get players with a bit of fight and athleticism we could have a go. I’d expect us to beat Fenerbache and Twente over 2 legs. Might be wishful thinking though. 

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Don't see it at all

I don't think its as difficult as last year personally. Still a challenge though with a new team.

7 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

its all about winning the league next year, thats our bread and butter. i know europe brings in  nice  money but it all about the lg next year this is what we need to concentrate on or they will just continue to dominate. 

It's all to do with the money we need it. We are fighting with one arm behind our backs if we don't get it in the summer. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

It's all to do with the money we need it. We are fighting with one arm behind our backs if we don't get it in the summer. 

i should have worded it better, were in europe, were going to get millions from europe, i cant see us getting champions lg. we should put all our energy into winning the lg next year. the lg is a must.  

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

i should have worded it better, were in europe, were going to get millions from europe, i cant see us getting champions lg. we should put all our energy into winning the lg next year. the lg is a must.  

We won't get millions if its not the CL. Its the highest its ever been and the Europa is not in the same financial league.

We need to win the league but to build a side to do it we will need CL money.