The other mob

MisterC

16 minutes ago, left winger said:

I thunk you've missed my point. Each team gets 2 pot 4 teams. If you also get them as a pot 3 team, that's like getting 3 pot 4 teams.

They play 2 x pot 1, 2 x pot 2, 2 x pot 3 and 2 x pot 4 teams 🤷🏻‍♂️ so aye I’ve defo missed your point 

1 minute ago, MVRanger said:

Was reading they sold some guy I have literally never heard of for £2 million+...Bosun Lawel or something? 

Meanwhile we are actually losing money on Todd Cantwell.

Grim times.

How can we lose money on a free transfer?

23 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Engels is an annoyingly good signing for them.

Strange move on his part though. Mid table Bundesliga to the SPFL is an odd one. 

How’d you enjoy cheering on that fat bastard postecoglou’s side in Spurs btw mate? Good time aye?

Spunking money like it's going out of fashion.

£11m for Engles

£6m for Trusty

Just been KB'd for a loan with an obligation to buy for £8m for the boy Diawara from Lyon

Sky saying they're likely to bid £4m for a boy from Switzerland too.

We need to get back into the CL, for nothing else other than to stop them getting in it.

5 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Spunking money like it's going out of fashion.

£11m for Engles

£6m for Trusty

Just been KB'd for a loan with an obligation to buy for £8m for the boy Diawara from Lyon

Sky saying they're likely to bid £4m for a boy from Switzerland too.

We need to get back into the CL, for nothing else other than to stop them getting in it.

It's unfortunately role reversal from the 90s when we were signing Laudrup, Boli and Gascoigne and they were signing League 1 players like Andy Paton and Stuart Slater. We need really good scouting to unearth some gems. Aside from that, money talks. 

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Just seen the scums Champions League fixtures. Even they cunts couldn’t fuck that up…….. in fact they probably could! :lol:

I don’t think their fixtures are that great. How many wins do they need because I can’t see them winning any of their away fixtures