The other mob

MisterC

10 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Hallidays good on it but recently Ferry has been talking pish for the first half an hour before moving onto anything about football. 

Ferry is the worst thing about it. Wee cokeheid 

On 25/05/2024 at 10:21, born a blue nose said:

Heard it was a disaster 😂

When you go on stage and talk about sticking your dick and arse over a 12 pack of donuts and the Scotland captain eating them none the wiser he was always going to get booed off. Such a huge following of Scotland fans where at the event.

GBX was unreal before it and really enjoyed some of the remixes and the videos Slaney and Derek Ferguson where fucking mental but funny apart from that it was utter shite. Just feels like the same recycled stuff taking the pish out of each other in the hope of a few giggles.

Best thing about Friday night was being introduced to Au Vodka cans. fucking lovely by the way :lol:

57 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

When you go on stage and talk about sticking your dick and arse over a 12 pack of donuts and the Scotland captain eating them none the wiser he was always going to get booed off. Such a huge following of Scotland fans where at the event.

GBX was unreal before it and really enjoyed some of the remixes and the videos Slaney and Derek Ferguson where fucking mental but funny apart from that it was utter shite. Just feels like the same recycled stuff taking the pish out of each other in the hope of a few giggles.

Best thing about Friday night was being introduced to Au Vodka cans. fucking lovely by the way :lol:

Just can't understand how it would work as a Live Show to be honest, Snodgrass has always been an absolute fanny. Wild that they thought he'd be a great guest.

Gordon Dalziel has been the best addition to the show.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Just can't understand how it would work as a Live Show to be honest, Snodgrass has always been an absolute fanny. Wild that they thought he'd be a great guest.

Gordon Dalziel has been the best addition to the show.

Its pretty much the same mate except a lot of music in-between and fan engagement. It started off so well mate it was funny and engaging. Soon as Snodgrass came on it was just 11 mins of bitterness. Slaughtered Naismith which i found funny, Said he was the worst player hes ever played with at Scotland :lol: Crowd just instantly knew he was talking utter shite and wanted him off. 

After that the show went on a planned break and after that the SSB boys where there and had Johnathon Watson at the show doing different characters. Just seemed to be an absolute train wreck and i got my shit together and fucked off home. Heard the first two at the Hydro where brilliant but that was shite. Loads of roasters at the event coked up to the eyeballs.

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Hopefully many shit signings are made by Brendan and a huge chunk is either paid out in damages or the court case resumes and they get fucking hammered (and I know they will in expenses.)

There’ll not be anything significant lost in that case regardless of outcome I think.

Rodgers will continue to make shite signings though, it’s what he does 

These mutant fucks are out of control. I was in the West Stand and when looking at the opposite side of the stadium it definitely looked overcrowded as you couldn’t see the stairs between each section. Now I know why.

2dc9bbb2-b895-4886-ba6b-ea1e0b4beaf0.jpeg

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

These mutant fucks are out of control. I was in the West Stand and when looking at the opposite side of the stadium it definitely looked overcrowded as you couldn’t see the stairs between each section. Now I know why.

It’s always ‘overcrowded’, it’s the easiest to double up as well. Don’t see why anybody would care.

17 minutes ago, B1872 said:

All those extra fans and they were still silent for 90 mins...

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s always ‘overcrowded’, it’s the easiest to double up as well. Don’t see why anybody would care.

I remember going to the league cup final were Jelavic scored the winner, was running late and missed the 1st 10/15mins, got to my turnstile and 2 wee guys were climbing over the turnstiles 😂 like you said its the easiest ground to double up or skip in.

Just seen that fat mess Peter McGuire say the scum “will do 9 in a row for a third time as they are so far ahead of Rangers on and off the field”. Genuinely don’t know how anyone can watch that on Saturday and see such a big difference especially when one team had a full squad to choose from and another had 10 first team players out.