The other mob

MisterC

I honestly think our(especially the fans) concern with him and especially lego before is really hurting us in theses games. He is very rarely one of their best in these games and brown was utter shite the last 4 years of his career.

51 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

He's mid way in his own half playing short passes. It's the front 3 and oriley that hurt us. It's annoying but wasting a midfielder to hunt him down only gives their more dangerous players even more space than we already afford them.

If you press the whole midfield you stop mcgregor picking up the ball off the centre half's and starting attacks. If you take out the midfield of any team they'll struggle

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Just flicked over to their game there and seen their starting 11. That side is miles ahead of us in quality atm. We’ll get absolutely battered in a few weeks :lol:

Not looking forward to it at all.

Already a goal up as well

Just now, VanVeenRangers said:

Deluded unfortunately. We hear the same thing every year and always get beat off them.

I am agreeing. I said their midfield 3 is light years ahead of ours, which means they will be far better than us. 

But they’re not going to thump us because of Liam Scales and Greg Taylor, it will be McGregor, Hatate and O’Reilly along with CV and Kyogo

14 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Dont think their squad is that much better than ours overall until you look at the midfield 3 which unfortunately is light years ahead of ours  

There squad is miles ahead of us and if you think it isn't then heeds in the sand.  We're a mess.

14 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Dont think their squad is that much better than ours overall until you look at the midfield 3 which unfortunately is light years ahead of ours  

They are unfortunately some distance better than us currently and it doesnt stop at the midfield. They actually look comfortable having the football and they are well drilled/coached.

Just now, Professor_Chang said:

There squad is miles ahead of us and if you think it isn't then heeds in the sand.  We're a mess.

I’ve no idea how anyone would look at our two sides and think we are in any way remotely close to them in terms of quality :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The sad thing is their 'squad' is not even great but still far ahead of ours.

How many of our players start for them? 2?

Who are the 2 I've got butland and that’s it.