Ronaldo or Messi

Essandoh

I'm not saying Ronaldo isn't extremely hard-working and dedicated but the way people talk about him, you would think he started with the gifts of Titus Bramble and dragged himself to world class level through sheer practice. He was the most expensive teenager in English football history when Utd signed him with much fanfare, immediately got plaudits for his skills, and ended up a Euros finalist, team of the tournament member, and Ballon d'Or nominee while he was still a teenager. He is obviously incredibly gifted.

Roy Keane was at least as driven and obsessed with excellence as Cristiano Ronaldo, but that's obviously not sufficient to play like him :lol:

Tyson would destroy Ali if both in their prime. Pound for pound Ali beats Tyson hands down. But the 18yo Tyson was a murderer and unbeatable 

MMA Top 5

1. Jon Jones (cgaf avout PEDs)

2. George St Pierre

3 4 and 5 a mix up between Khabib, Fedor and Aldo.

Big shout outs to Stipe, Silva and Mighty Mouse who all could slot easily into the 3rd spot and an argument to be included at number 2

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

Tyson would destroy Ali if both in their prime. Pound for pound Ali beats Tyson hands down. But the 18yo Tyson was a murderer and unbeatable 

MMA Top 5

2. George St Pierre

Big shout outs to Stipe, Silva and Mighty Mouse who all could slot easily into the 3rd spot and an argument to be included at number 2

Watched an old boxer say there was about 4/5 boxers in the 80s that would have killed tyson, think foreman was one of them. 

2 hours ago, A.T.G said:

MMA Top 5

2. George St Pierre

Aye but what about cr7 v messi ?? That's what I'm interested in

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Aye but what about cr7 v messi ?? That's what I'm interested in

Impossible to decide and a futile argument because no way to correctly judge it unless on stats. Either one can be classed as the best and strong argument for both. For me, Messi just shades it but I have been known to say Ronaldo. So to summarise I’d say Zidane

3 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Wrong 

Nope, Tyson would have a punchers chance, but Lewis would be the heavy favourite.

Tyson in that short period before he started to decline was amazing to watch, but because he had an exciting style, more than him being this unbeatable force that everyone mixes the two up with.

Lewis at his prime is completely the wrong opponent for Tyson, even in his prime. 

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

£173million a year, unbelievable 

What can you even do with that sort of money that he can't already do?

Makes you think it's an ego thing, no proper clubs will want me so I'll just go and make more money than any other player 

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

What can you even do with that sort of money that he can't already do?

Makes you think it's an ego thing, no proper clubs will want me so I'll just go and make more money than any other player 

Aye spot on. a think he's a tadger mate 😂