Ronaldo or Messi

Essandoh

The whole thing about Ronaldo being gay resurfacing I take it.

This has been talked about for years, ever since he had his first kid in a test tube, the weird relationships with models etc too.

Definitely think there's something to it. Either that he's just an utter freak when it comes to his body and literally wants nothing to harm it, not even shagging.

On 13/11/2022 at 21:52, Loyal72 said:

This has been talked about for years, ever since he had his first kid in a test tube, the weird relationships with models etc too.

Definitely think there's something to it. Either that he's just an utter freak when it comes to his body and literally wants nothing to harm it, not even shagging.

Aye, his relationships seem a bit PR-ish. 

Paid for a surrogate for his first kid too. 

On 13/11/2022 at 21:52, Loyal72 said:

Surrogate pregnancies really aren’t that unusual

12 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Surrogate pregnancies really aren’t that unusual

For couples struggling with fertility, aging women etc.

Ronaldo was the most famous bachelor on the planet at the time, no knowledge of a girlfriend, his family never speaks of Jr's mother etc.

It was just a very weird time. 

33 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

For couples struggling with fertility, aging women etc.

Ronaldo was the most famous bachelor on the planet at the time, no knowledge of a girlfriend, his family never speaks of Jr's mother etc.

It was just a very weird time. 

Screamed 'I'm gay but I want a kids that's really mine too' didn't even need to pump her to get her up the duff. Win/win for him. 

*novel ahead*

watching the Ronaldo interview, to be honest anyone that wasn’t expecting him to be really self-centred or the biggest ego-maniac ever shouldn’t really be surprised, but I do think he’s being honest, at least.

This comes with being one of the best to play the game. He’s came to a club that have regressed heavily since Sir Alex and said so.

I know the motive is probably engineering a way out after the World Cup and he’s been mis-advised by an agent/manager, but he’s calling out a club that isn’t operating to its normal level and believes it should be doing a lot better.

Bad timing obviously but even though he’s not at his peak anymore with age was still their top scorer last season. 

No one really comes out and calls it out these days, much like we are in an almost untenable place in November, would people respect someone calling the standard out more or just hear the ‘it’s disappointing’ every post-match?

Then when Goldson says our team lack hunger (after winning 55 which is probably true) in the semi final post-match of hivs, it gets hounded.

I know there’s a time and a place but just saying. Might aswell enjoy the circus that is Man United while it lasts.

13 hours ago, CR3 said:

*novel ahead*

watching the Ronaldo interview, to be honest anyone that wasn’t expecting him to be really self-centred or the biggest ego-maniac ever shouldn’t really be surprised, but I do think he’s being honest, at least.

This comes with being one of the best to play the game. He’s came to a club that have regressed heavily since Sir Alex and said so.

I know the motive is probably engineering a way out after the World Cup and he’s been mis-advised by an agent/manager, but he’s calling out a club that isn’t operating to its normal level and believes it should be doing a lot better.

Bad timing obviously but even though he’s not at his peak anymore with age was still their top scorer last season. 

No one really comes out and calls it out these days, much like we are in an almost untenable place in November, would people respect someone calling the standard out more or just hear the ‘it’s disappointing’ every post-match?

Then when Goldson says our team lack hunger (after winning 55 which is probably true) in the semi final post-match of hivs, it gets hounded.

I know there’s a time and a place but just saying. Might aswell enjoy the circus that is Man United while it lasts.

They're heading in the right direction for the first time in years. He's not done this because he's unhappy at the standard, he's done it because he can't handle the fact they're better without him.

38 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

They're heading in the right direction for the first time in years. He's not done this because he's unhappy at the standard, he's done it because he can't handle the fact they're better without him.

Fair

On 29/10/2022 at 23:45, Hadron Collider said:

CF367095-4603-4E1B-AA3D-3E1529178619.gif

There was a programme on Sky Sports years ago mate with Sandy Jardine, John Greig and Derek Johnstone. DJ said that big Jock punched Alfie Conn for fucking about in a five-a-side game. Sandy and Greigy didn't comment but I could see big Jock doing that.

On 17/11/2022 at 15:11, The Specky Liar said:

100% right there.

He's still a player who can do special things at times, but he isn't adjusting very well to the fact that they don't need him now, and i think is in denial about getting older. 

He hasn't dealt with the situation well at all.

13 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Feel a bit for Ronaldo. Guy lost a child a matter of months ago. Can do horrible things to your mind. 

And his support system doesn't seem the healthiest what with his sister and maw probably filling his head with shite and snipping back at critics on social media.